The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ludicrous statements

Patrick Kane

Another good Alex Burrows 14 statement, in referring to Pavel Datsyuk as one of the top 5 players to ever play the game. I mean he's good but there is no way is is better than Gretz, LeMieux, Howe, Orr, Bossy, Yzerman, Messier, Sackic, Richard, LaFluer, or even his former teammate Lidstrom.

You should watch a red wings game one day. And when you do, tell me #13 wasn't the best player on the ice. Ill be waiting a long time. He is imo the second best offensive player in the league. And top 10 maybe even top 5 ever. He is amazing.

Not really a statement but by far the stupidest thing I have ever seen posted on CDC

2013/14 Line-Up (a REAL "re-tool")

Coach - Dallas Eakins

Forwards

Booth - Kesler - Nathan Horton

Raymond - Tyler Bozak - Burrows

Higgins - Schroeder - Hanson

Sestito - Matt Hendricks - Kassian

Defence

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Tanev

Garrison - Ballard

Goalies

Schneider

Ray Emery

Compliance Buyouts - Luongo and Daniel Sedin (to force Henrik to take a trade)

Trade - Henrik for a 1st round pick and prospects (team will likely get Daniel to sign for steal after they get Henrik)

Decent Top 6 that is playoff caliber

Toughness on 4th line that can also play quality minutes

Young talent on 3rd line that can gain experience for future

Cap Friendly Roster

Another good Alex Burrows 14 statement, in referring to Pavel Datsyuk as one of the top 5 players to ever play the game. I mean he's good but there is no way is is better than Gretz, LeMieux, Howe, Orr, Bossy, Yzerman, Messier, Sackic, Richard, LaFluer, or even his former teammate Lidstrom.

OFFENSIVE PLAYER meaning skils and dekes. Not top 5 best ever. READ.

And also I said maybe top 5 but definitely top 10. Name 10 players that are more skilled then datsyuk

offensively? Gretzky, Howe, Lemieux, Ovechkin, Crosby, Richard, Sakic, Yzerman, LaFleur, Forsberg, Esposito, Bure, Robitaille, Oats, Stastny, Dionne, Trotier, Hull, Savard, Selanne... need i go on?

offensively? Gretzky, Howe, Lemieux, Ovechkin, Crosby, Richard, Sakic, Yzerman, LaFleur, Forsberg, Esposito, Bure, Robitaille, Oats, Stastny, Dionne, Trotier, Hull, Savard, Selanne... need i go on?

...hell even kessle had more pts this season.

That's where you're wrong. Gretzky, howe, ovechkin, crosby, richard, sakic, yzerman, forsberg, esposito, robitaille, oates, stastny, dionne, trottier, hull, selanne didn't have more skill then him. More points but not more skill. And this doesn't mean I'm saying datsyuk was better then them all because he isn't but he's up there. And with my rankings that puts datsyuk fourth on your list. Behind lemieux, bure, lafleur

That's where you're wrong. Gretzky, howe, ovechkin, crosby, richard, sakic, yzerman, forsberg, esposito, robitaille, oates, stastny, dionne, trottier, hull, selanne didn't have more skill then him. More points but not more skill. And this doesn't mean I'm saying datsyuk was better then them all because he isn't but he's up there. And with my rankings that puts datsyuk fourth on your list. Behind lemieux, bure, lafleur

how exactly do you measure skill then? You have some type of skillometer? A skillolizer? Skillguage?

you're clearly too young to remember most those players (or were not alive when most of them played). And LOL @ you putting Lemieux Bure and LAFleur ahead of datsuyk, but not Gretzky (the best ever, or maybe second best to Lemieux, depending on who you ask). and howe was dominant in all areas of the ice, not just offensively.

not only did all of the players score WAY more points than Datsyuk, they scored WAY more goals that Datsyuk (the best indicator of an "offensively skilled player"). Datsyuk's most goals ever in one season is.... 32. but yeah, he's an offensive powerhouse... an offensive powerhouse that hasn't even surpassed 100 points in a season...

Archived