Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everybody Hates Raymond

[Report] Avalanche coach wants to look into trading first overall

108 posts in this topic

As per Ren Lavoie on Twitter. Mobile, can't post it. Would be appreciated if someone else did.

With Roy saying they need to study into trading the pick... What could they get,exactly? Vancouver certainly could use Edler as a starting point...

Colorado will not trade a future superstar in the NHL to a division rival.

I'm on mobile and I can post the tweet.

@RenLavoieRDS: Patrick Roy told Joe Sakic today that the team needs to study the possibility of trading the team first round pick in a month. #RDS

@RenLavoieRDS: Patrick Roy told Joe Sakic today that the team needs to study the possibility of trading the team first round pick in a month. #RDS

Depending on the strenth of the draft class, why not?

Can't see it happening. Their in need a franchise Dman and a guy who can carry their team

If they can land another first in the deal, why not?

Roy just said on NHL Network that it's possible they move the first overall, as if it needed more confirmation

Colorado will not trade a future superstar in the NHL to a division rival.

Columbus picks 14th, and probably 23rd and 29th.. With the NYR and LA picks.. Maybe they can use those to trade up in a combo deal..

Edler, Jensen, Schroeder, and a 1st.

Mackinnon will be the next Crosby.

Columbus picks 14th, and probably 23rd and 29th.. With the NYR and LA picks.. Maybe they can use those to trade up in a combo deal..

That is the boldness we need from our gm. If they can get 2 firsts from columbus or Calgary, plus prospect, plus player, it could happen. 4 players for the price of 1 that has yet to play a game outside of JR.

For us to get first it would take something ridiculous like Corrado, Gaunce/Jensen, our first, and booth/other winger maybe. Cannata could make his way in their too.

Personally I would give them Booth, Raymond rights, Roy rights, Ballard and Luongo for first over all and our first rounder for their 2nd or third if they didn't take it. Hahaha. Essentially everyone we plan on moving anyways, and maybe our first.

Actually if Colorado added Booth, Raymond, Roy, Ballard, Luongo, and moved some their other excess pieces to fit in they might be playoff team next year??