The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCF: (1) Chicago Blackhawks vs (5) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the Series?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hoping Hawks win, but I'm guessing the physical teams in both conference finals get the refs calling things more to their liking and they beat the skilled teams down. Just my feeling.

Kings in 5.

Full Schedule:

Game 1: Saturday, June 1: Kings at Blackhawks, 2 p.m PT

Game 2: Sunday, June 2: Kings at Blackhawks, 5 p.m. PT

Game 3: Tuesday, June 4: Blackhawks at Kings, 6 p.m. PT

Game 4: Thursday, June 6: Blackhawks at Kings, 6 p.m. PT

* Game 5: Saturday, June 8: Kings at Blackhawks, 5 p.m. PT

* Game 6: Monday, June 10: Blackhawks at Kings, 6 p.m. PT

* Game 7: Wednesday, June 12: Kings at Blackhawks, TBD

* If necessary

chicago will win. If they can't overpower LA, the league will sure give them a hand to push the series to 7 and get into the final.

face it, it's inevitable to see a chicago vs pit SCF this season since the league will need to make back the lost of revenue from the lockout.

In all honesty, I don't know who will win because I don't know if the reffing will be fair and let the teams decide (in which case I'd give Quick the edge, but would expect a 6 or 7 game series), or if it will be skewed yet again, tilting the entire series or individual games (i.e. making the home crowd happy) towards one team unfairly.

These playoffs have been nothing short of a disgrace. Refs making blatantly bad calls, turning a convenient blind eye to obvious penalties while making warm marshmallow soft calls at other times, and rewarding obvious dives the likes of which our players, still labelled divers league wide, have never even aspired to. (Seriously, I heard there was a diving scout in the audience for the SJ games.)

It's a truly sad state when fans think there's only a 50/50 chance the sport will be decided by the athletes playing it. The NHL has just pissed on the sport itself too many times to have any faith at all in their integrity.

Archived