The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

At least we make the playoffs

Van bc

I often wonder (and if I'm being honest I've wondered this about you but I should say that doesn't mean you actually fit into this category) but if people have such a bad time watching this team why do they still watch? I mean if you've gotten to the point where you're just flat out jaded why not move on. I mean it's obvious that there are people like you who have gotten jaded and you can tell by the opinions they put out that they don't take a lot of pleasure watching this team.

Makes me hope more and more that Seattle gets a team. Some people don't buy it but much of the reason we cheer for any team in particular is because of geography. Maybe people will be happier if there's another option nearby.

We are a regular season team and don't have the playoff pieces to go deep. We would beat most teams in regular season match ups but there are ten teams in the NHL that would sweep us including teams like St. Louis, Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa even most of these team lost in the first round but they would have embarrassed us in the playoffs. With in a year or 2 even teams like Winnipeg, Calgary and Edmonton will be a better playoff team then us. Sad but true

PLAYOFFS NEXT YEAR ??? NOT LIKELY !!!

As Gilman is suggesting things will be much the same as this year ...

which means the Sedins disappear, Kesler is injured, Edler is lost,

and a "goalie" cant get his game together --- time to support your

local junior team. Gillis is a joke and has ruined this team ~

Archived