The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Problem With Rumours

OK, seriously I just saw this on my facebook feed. This page is normally decent to watch and there is some decent fan interaction. But one of their admins is posting a story that Clarkson is signing in Toronto it's a done deal based off of some story Chris Nilan said on a MTL radio show yesterday because he's tight with Clarkson. Here is the link to their page to go look. https://www.facebook.com/NHLNewsUpdates?fref=ts OK, my issue with this kind of stuff is the same as everyone elses. This will catch fire and then everyone will lose their minds and so on and so forth up to and including major networks saying Iginla is signed in Boston...oh wait no sorry our bad Pittsburgh. Honestly does this just cheese anyone else off? We all do it, we all get our hopes up but come on....anyone else ever experience this and just want to slap a person for doing it?

or lu to the nyi...now everyone has everyone coming back this way,,,,that rumor came about because bob mckenzie said if a deal could be struck, the nyi might be interested....that could be said about several teams....

if canucks could set up a good enough deal, they could get the staal brothers......someone reads that and it some how takes on a life of it's own.

or lu to the nyi...now everyone has everyone coming back this way,,,,that rumor came about because bob mckenzie said if a deal could be struck, the nyi might be interested....that could be said about several teams....

if canucks could set up a good enough deal, they could get the staal brothers......someone reads that and it some how takes on a life of it's own.

Archived