Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom-The-Great

If we lived in the Star Wars universe....

Would you be Jedi or Sith   39 members have voted

1. 1. Jedi or Sith

• Jedi
    • Sith

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

62 posts in this topic

And you were sensitive to the force and could train to either be a jedi or a sith, which path would you take?

Sith. I'd like to say I'd be on the light side but lets be honest, the Dark side has way cooler abilities. Who doesn't want to shoot lightning from their fingers?

There's probably more downtime in being a Sith. I mean, Anakin didn't even have time to save his own mother in the 10 years between Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones:

Sith fo sho.

I hear the Jedi had an ugly ring of sex abuse with the young boys they trained anyway.

Sith then turned jedi, so I can keep my force lightning.

Jedi...preferably one of Yoda's species...whatever that is, since no one really knows.

Sith. I'd do bad things on the regular.

Jedi.

For all of you choosing Sith, you realize that there can be only two of you, right?

And the guy who isn't the boss is expected to try and kill the one who is at some point....

well it depends when in the star wars universe you are, in kotor the sith had their own training facility with oodles of sith everywhere like the jedi. Though the death count was much higher

I'd like to say I'd be a jedi, but I'd know I'd be lifting girls skits and such so, not a very good one

Sith fo sho.

I hear the Jedi had an ugly ring of sex abuse with the young boys they trained anyway.

jedi

so i can carpool with han solo and chewbacca

Sith. I'd like to say I'd be on the light side but lets be honest, the Dark side has way cooler abilities. Who doesn't want to shoot lightning from their fingers?

Sith have the green light for bedroom fun with the gals. I'd definitely take that road.

Why use the force? What wrong with just being a pirate and running from Imperial Starships?

Not the local bulk cruisers mind you, I'm talking about the big Corellian ships now....

Jedi without a doubt

Why use the force? What wrong with just being a pirate and running from Imperial Starships?

Not the local bulk cruisers mind you, I'm talking about the big Corellian ships now....