The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If we lived in the Star Wars universe....

Tom-The-Great

Would you be Jedi or Sith  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For the first time in a while...I'm at a loss for words. I just cleared a gravity bong a few minutes ago so I'm not sure if I'm reading all of this right but you said you are a Jeopardy fan, a musician, and an extremely well read individual who is also highly into sports..I need a bit of time to process this. This is remarkable.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Jedi.

For all of you choosing Sith, you realize that there can be only two of you, right?

And the guy who isn't the boss is expected to try and kill the one who is at some point....

Guest Gumballthechewy

Anyone notice that the Jedi are pretty flawed? How often does their inaction/general stupidity lead to war? (the Clone Wars, the Mandalorian Wars, the Jedi Civil War, ect.) not to mention I can think of three of their own guys who got fed up with their crap and said "screw it, I want a trade" right off the top of my head. (Revan, Malak, Vader)

So in conclusion the Jedi are the biggest threat to the galaxy.

Both the Jedi and Sith have stupid rules.

If I was Vader I would have gone off and found a remote planet and set up a Dark Force Academy. Kill the Emperor and have hundreds of Sith Knights roaming the galaxy establishing my rule. After all "The destruction of one planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force!"

you think the emperor would have been more appriciative of that frame of mind. Unless he was worried about a sith revolt against him for power (vader was planning it with the guy from force unleashed, tried to get luke, and if I recall correctly he had a couple more too but never read those books). or worse a civil war where all the sith greedy for power (since it is an encouraged trait among them) killed each other off.

Archived