The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If we lived in the Star Wars universe....

Tom-The-Great

Would you be Jedi or Sith  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Gumballthechewy

you think the emperor would have been more appriciative of that frame of mind. Unless he was worried about a sith revolt against him for power (vader was planning it with the guy from force unleashed, tried to get luke, and if I recall correctly he had a couple more too but never read those books). or worse a civil war where all the sith greedy for power (since it is an encouraged trait among them) killed each other off.

Guest Gumballthechewy

yea, I figured that, just saying he relied on stuff like death stars and super star destroyers to show his power instead of training an army of sith, which would prove to be much more powerful imo

Sith.

why?

1) coolest spaceships

2) coolest clothes (not like Jedis who always use fancy clothes made by Lacoste)

3) coolest accessories and weapons

4) you can have a lot of power without thinking about "I´m f#%#¨trainning a lot to save a lot of people and NOBODY will recognise what I did"

5) coolest names

6) NO ethics and main goals. you know you´re bad and you know your goal (rule the galaxy)

7) if you kill your ally nobody cares because you´re on the "dark side" so since you´re a badass nobody will ask you WHY you did this or that...

8) simple enemy. KILL JEDIS...

Guest Gumballthechewy

You need to train your dogs in the way of the force....Imagine an army of Huskies kicking down doors and taking names...

Its early and im tired so dont judge me (please do, i like the judgement)

Guest Gumballthechewy

that's originally where my post was headed, because i saw Colon Dee's Darth jim, and my head immediately went to Snap into a Darth Jim, then it went to Dr. Pepper, which is awesome with slim jims, and then it went to Darth Pepper, then from there it just didn't stop, and went directly into 's lonely hearts club band...

Archived