The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Glenn Healy takes a jab at Luongo?

chrisbanks

it was everyones fault. from the forwards, to the D, to the goaltending, to the coaching.

you cannot ignore the fact the canucks couldnt score

you cannot ignore the fact that the luongo had meltdowns vs chicago and boston

you cannot ignore the fact that AV loves plugs

was it luongos fault we lost to boston...yes...look at games 3 and 4...lost a ton of momentum..but on that note...it was luongo who won us both games 1 and 2.

double edged sword

Are you idiots still arguing this? really?

Look I prefer going with Schnieds, I also felt Lou was a big reason we lost the cup, until this year. After seeing two more years where our goalies played well but our players dont score in the playoffs, and where if our goalies don't stand on their heads we lose...

ya kinda have to finally accept our issues are not in net...

we're lucky to have the quality goaltenders we have, and personally if moving schnieds and elder can get us a huge windfall of young studs and picks back, you have to consider it.

Apparently both FLA and COL are willing to move their pics (COL apparently wont take anything lower than #3).

Move Edler and Schnieds to Philly

Get Coutourier, Laughton and #11 pick back

Move Laughton and #11 to FLA for number 2

Work a deal with Col to get a swap or hold off from drafting Mckinnon

We take Mckinnon.

We give up Edler and Schnieds young talent for other young talent in areas we're lacking (center). I have always been trade lou but we're desperate for talent now and you have to give to get. We're deep at defense with Tanev and Corrado showing they can play, and therefore have time to draft another few dmen in the next 2-3 years. We also keep our first above so we can always take a dman late inthe first round.

Our talent and young depth goes from crap to great.

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Burrows Kelser McKinnon

Jensen Cotourier Booth

Gaunce Lappy Hansen

In the future you have

Wing Mckinnon Kassian

Jensen Coutourier Wing

Wing Gaunce Wing.

Not bad

Fact - the series went the whole 7 games

Fact - the team scored 0 times in game 7, 1 time in game 5, 3 times in game 2, and 1 time in game 1

How exactly does a team win despite their goaltending? Look at the Philly-Pittsburgh series last year for an example - both teams matched each other in offensive prowness despite starting sieves in net.

If a game goes into overtime 0-0 or 1-1, no one is blaming the shooters, they are just praising the goaltenders up and down.

I don't blame Lou for loosing the series but I sure as hell do for not keeping us in every game.

Archived