The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Fans Worst Nightmare Now Reality!

Boston VS Chicago SCF  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't really mind Chicago that much anymore - I don't like Keith or Bolland, but that's about it. And I always look forward to Canucks-Hawks games because the Canucks step their game up everytime, plus the Hawks are a fun team to watch. A Chicago-Pittsburgh final would be the best in my opinion, but if its Boston-Chicago then I hope Chicago crushes them.

both series are 2-0.... last time I checked you need to win 4 to advance. And what happened in the SCF in 2011? I hate to say it but the nucks were up 2-0 and lost. While I also believe that CHI vs BOS will be the SCF, both of these series are far from over. I wouldn't cheer for anyone in the finals, just hope for entertaining hockey to watch.

Like others have said, i dont hate Chicago too much anymore. Should Chicago meet Boston in

the cup final, i would'nt mind if Chicago won.

I think a Canucks nightmare would be if Gillis some how traded for Marchand. I would acutally

stop cheering for the Canucks if that ever happened...

both series are 2-0.... last time I checked you need to win 4 to advance. And what happened in the SCF in 2011? I hate to say it but the nucks were up 2-0 and lost. While I also believe that CHI vs BOS will be the SCF, both of these series are far from over. I wouldn't cheer for anyone in the finals, just hope for entertaining hockey to watch.

I remember this was brought up last year, and no one could fathom how awful that would be.

I don't know why any Canucks fans would watch. Both teams have players that make cheapshots, and players that whine waaay more than anyone on our team.

Plus most of their fans are intolerable.

Like others have said, i dont hate Chicago too much anymore. Should Chicago meet Boston in

I think a Canucks nightmare would be if Gillis some how traded for Marchand. I would acutally

I dont know man I actually don't mind Chicago anymore. They are a good team that wins with skill, unlike the Bruins who get away with whatever because they got baby Campbell on the roster and JJ as the owner.

I'd rather have Chicago win over LA and Boston.

Cheering for LA and Pittsburgh for obvious reasons.

Walked out to garden after Boston scored their fourth goal tonight.

Really find it unbearable to watch Boston and Chicago is a very,very close second.

Archived