The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Fans Worst Nightmare Now Reality!

Boston VS Chicago SCF  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like the Kings team because they're a good group of guys who play clean tough hockey, but the fans are some of the most arrogant in the league. Chicago plays the best skilled game in the league but their team is full of D-bags and the Chicago fans are stuck up as well. Boston's team AND fans are just pure, natural born dickheads, no other way to put it. Pittsburgh's team is full of divers and whiners also their fans believe "they are the promised ones", gross.

Take your pick people, I'm going with Pittsburgh and LA but neither will probably make it. Chicago-Boston SCF is likely at this point. :sick:

After the joke of a first round regarding the officiating in all series I just stopped watching. Been through too many rule changes, bad officials, lock outs and non-local area blackouts to care that much anymore. Will still follow the Canucks but I'm one fan who won't spend money doing it. Updates on TSN website are more than enough for me now.

NHL will have me as a fan again when the league becomes more about Crosby, Ovechkin, the Sedins than Chara, Doughty and defensive trap systems. NHL is BORING. rather watch baseball or soccer.

bruins hawks final a nightmare? absolutely not. it has the makings of the best SCF in decades. I for one am looking forward to it. gillis better be watching so that he can see what real elite teams and perennial contenders are made of.

Who cares if the Hawks win lol

I only hate them cause they're good, people say the Keith hit blah blah whatever. Don't see us beating the Kings that year anyways. They're just such a good team and I wish we had their roster.

Boston in the other hand sucks and I hate them. They're just a dirty hockey team in general and they arent even good at hockey. That team is literally Krejci and then the rest are cheapshot artists and divers.

I remember this was brought up last year, and no one could fathom how awful that would be.

I don't know why any Canucks fans would watch. Both teams have players that make cheapshots, and players that whine waaay more than anyone on our team.

Plus most of their fans are intolerable.

I dont know man I actually don't mind Chicago anymore. They are a good team that wins with skill, unlike the Bruins who get away with whatever because they got baby Campbell on the roster and JJ as the owner.

I'd rather have Chicago win over LA and Boston.

I don't hate those teams at all, nor do I blame them for how they played.

It's the framework within NHL that allowed them to play the way they did, that I have a problem with.

Those teams are great.

Would rather have the Kings go back-to-back instead of Boston, Chicago, and Pittsburgh. Always liked Jonathan Quick and have thought that Drew Doughty is a Norris Trophy-worthy defenseman. Never had a problem with their fans either (even though I had to sacrifice a bag of peanut M&Ms to a co-worker that's a Kings fan after the Canucks lost to L.A. last year).

The Blackhawks are overrated with an obnoxious & arrogant fan base, the Penguins are full of crybabies (with Cindy Crysby the most guilty of them all), and the Bruins are a team full of a-holes.

Archived