The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Fans Worst Nightmare Now Reality!

Boston VS Chicago SCF  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would rather have the Kings go back-to-back instead of Boston, Chicago, and Pittsburgh. Always liked Jonathan Quick and have thought that Drew Doughty is a Norris Trophy-worthy defenseman. Never had a problem with their fans either (even though I had to sacrifice a bag of peanut M&Ms to a co-worker that's a Kings fan after the Canucks lost to L.A. last year).

The Blackhawks are overrated with an obnoxious & arrogant fan base, the Penguins are full of crybabies (with Cindy Crysby the most guilty of them all), and the Bruins are a team full of a-holes.

Here I was worried about any news about Messier or Gretzky as our next coach. Our guys already know how to give up the puck in their own end (Messier), and we don't need a coach with one eye on the game clock and the other on his plane ticket home to L.A.

But, more to the point of the OP, not sure what I really want out of this SCF. For now, I probably prefer the Kings over Hawks, and Pens over Bruins. But for the sake of game quality, Hawks/Pens would be my choice for SCF.

the hate for chicago is gone...i actually cheer for the hawks now as well.

all their dirty guys (minus keith who hasn't done anything stupid lately) are gone. not much to hate.

there is a lot of skill at exciting to watch at times. so...go hawks!

Not a nightmare for me.... We're guaranteed to see either the Blackhawks lose or the bruins lose.

What more could you ask for? :P

I dont know man I actually don't mind Chicago anymore. They are a good team that wins with skill, unlike the Bruins who get away with whatever because they got baby Campbell on the roster and JJ as the owner.

I'd rather have Chicago win over LA and Boston.

agree to disagree but in a world where the Rome hit was called and other like it have been called the brown hit wasn't clean. You may not like that and it may not get called all the time but it is what it is. And what it was was a late hit that was also not necessary given the play. Yes it was a good old hard hit and I don't have a problem with it. Doesn't change facts though.

Archived