The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gillis out GM'd again!

Van bc

So Lack and Lain just popped into the rogers arena to say hi. It's rarely the high profile signings that work. Gillis has managed to find a good goalie and 4th line center outside the draft. I guess Mctavish/tambellini got out gmed there. Seems like Edmonton could use both.

Gillis out GM'd again!

What else is new,,as time goes by I am beginning to think this guy doesnt have a clue....

I was willing to give him the benifit of the doubt and said nothing,,but the more I hear and times goes by,,I think we are in real trouble here.

He takes way to long to make a decision on anything,,his attitude sucks,,he thinks he is holier than thou...I am getting fed up with the direction this team is going,, and if he hires Arniel as coach,,after 43 years I am done..Arniel couldnt coach Bantam...

Anyway,,,I am glad this is Gillises last stand,,,this guy is quickly making us the joke of the league.

He signed a ENTRY LEVEL CONTRACT which is a TWO WAY CONTRACT and is no guarantee of ice time infact it is no guarantee of even making the NHL club. The player is willing to play in the system and earn ice time. Actually the Justin Schultz contract was also an entry level contract and their GM said there was no guarantee of ice time when ask about Schultz. If all that it took to sign great players was a guarantee of ice time i'm sure Gillis would say what ever it took to sign a player but no GM would ever guarantee this and I often wondered where those rumours get started.

I wish we would have gotten Shultz. This team desperately needs a PP QB, Puck moving d-man. Why can`t MG understand that? When we had Erhoff this team was so much better. Can't we focus on getting one of these guys damnit. It's so frustrating to sit, watch, wait, and waste time when obviously this is an important picece of the puzzle that is missing. Get a PP QB MG! And get a top six forward to play with the SEDINS! Is it so damn hard to realize that! Why does he always go after these projects? Its good to do that too, but sometimes you got to go with proven talent to get the job done IMO..

I wish we would have gotten Shultz. This team desperately needs a PP QB, Puck moving d-man. Why can`t MG understand that? When we had Erhoff this team was so much better. Can't we focus on getting one of these guys damnit. It's so frustrating to sit, watch, wait, and waste time when obviously this is an important picece of the puzzle that is missing. Get a PP QB MG! And get a top six forward to play with the SEDINS! Is it so damn hard to realize that! Why does he always go after these projects? Its good to do that too, but sometimes you got to go with proven talent to get the job done IMO..

Archived