Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alex the Great

Gregory Campbell Broke His Leg and Continued To Play Last Night

134 posts in this topic

Gotta give it up to him. That's tough as god damn nails no doubt.

Hate him with a passion, but that's pretty incredible!

The reason I love Kesler so much is how he can play with broken bones. That takes a lot of heart!

Yup just like Horton had a life threatining concussion in 2011... Bruins are master spinners to make themselves look good. At best it was probably a hairline fracture and when adrenaline is going most people could have done that too. He is no legend other than having the son of Colin Campbell on your team improves your odds of winning considerably.

Are you kidding me?

Get over that series man.

I'd like to see you break a leg and then have the energy and strength to continue playing for over 45 seconds.

I hate every Boston player, but that shows a true warrior in Campbell. Kid's got heart, thats how badly players want the cup, they will play with one leg if hey really have to.

He earned my respect as well

I wonder if anything happened to Krejci on his shot block.

Are you kidding me?

Get over that series man.

I'd like to see you break a leg and then have the energy and strength to continue playing for over 45 seconds.

Regardless, fighting through pain and an injury to not let your team down, does raise respect.

Maybe something Marchand could learn about.

Your ignorance astounds me.

His father is loathsome, but that's not his fault. He plays with a lot of courage, and he really ties that fourth line together. Will be interesting to see how much this hurts the bruins, he's a great penalty killer.

Good on him.

The rest of his team would have just laid on the ice waiting for a whistle even for much lesser injuries.

I wonder if anything happened to Krejci on his shot block.

Though I think Aladeen's overreacting, I have to agree with him. Broken fibula doesn't seriously impede your locomotion like a broken tibia might, and once that adrenaline is pumping you can keep going for a while. Not that I'm disrespecting Campbell's effort or anything.

Your man crush on Campbell flabergasts me... too bad he's married huh?