The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gregory Campbell Broke His Leg and Continued To Play Last Night

Seems quite common. Hear lots of stories after of how players finish shifts, games ect with broken bones. Remember a UFC fight a couple years ago, guy won with a broken arm. Some NFL players making plays on 1 leg and such.

I mean, what's Campbell gonna do? make a b-line for the bench? naw.

Good on ya, but really not that special.

According to Peter Gammons, "In the Yankees draft room, they had a huge picture of Greg Campbell with the message, 'this is the makeup we're looking for.'"

The fact New York acknowledges this is pretty huge, if you know about the NY-BOS rivalry.

Stop with the lame fruit names... follower, just cause someone has an opinion other than the general "rah rah suck down any bs the mass media feeds me" doesn't mean I can't speak my mind. Don't like it? don't read it... simple as that. Learn to try to think for yourself sheepboy.

Stop with the lame fruit names... follower, just cause someone has an opinion other than the general "rah rah suck down any bs the mass media feeds me" doesn't mean I can't speak my mind. Don't like it? don't read it... simple as that. Learn to try to think for yourself sheepboy.

'Sheepboy', that's cute. So just because you can't accept the fact someone sacrificed his body for the good of his team you revert to personal insults? Just goes to show how immature you are.

Archived