The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gregory Campbell Broke His Leg and Continued To Play Last Night

Fair enough, ill give it a shot. The bruns are good at setting an example of how to lie, cheat, milk phony injuries to win cups. That much is true, obviously.

now the trick is getting u to acknowledge that u and some of the other closet brun fans have been exposed for what u are. Will u rise to the challenge and admit it?

Yeah right, i can read between the lines: youre a brun fan and are having challenges admiting it to yourself and others.

Im a canucks fan, its easy for me to say that. So is it really that difficult for yourself to come to grips with the fact that u love the inbred cheatin injury milkin bruns?

Yeah right, i can read between the lines: youre abrun fan and are having challenges admiting it to yourself and others.

Im a canucks fan, its easy for me to say that. So is it really that difficult for yourself to come to grips with the fact that u love the inbred cheatin injury milkin bruns?

Yeah right, i can read between the lines: youre a brun fan and are having challenges admiting it to yourself and others.

5 pages of this butt whiffing trashtalk and no one wants to mention that LeBron got carried off the court because of a cramp in the same timespan as this hockey game?

Isn't that what this thread was about? How hockey is the better sport?

What the hell happened.

5 pages of this butt whiffing trashtalk and no one wants to mention that LeBron got carried off the court because of a cramp in the same timespan as this hockey game?

Isn't that what this thread was about? How hockey is the better sport?

What the hell happened.

Archived