The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Flyers to buy-out Bryzgalov + Move Couturier and Schenn for right deal

I really could see Philly being a good trading partner for the Canucks. We want to get bigger and stronger with players like Couturier and Schenn and could see Gillis moving Edler or even Luongo to them.

B. Schenn is actually not a very large kid from what I gather. His brothers a hitting machine but....ya. Couts yay, Simmonds for sure, Hartnell in a second. but Gillis will probably swap Luongo and a 1st straight across for future hall of famer C. Pronger

B. Schenn is actually not a very large kid from what I gather. His brothers a hitting machine but....ya. Couts yay, Simmonds for sure, Hartnell in a second. but Gillis will probably swap Luongo and a 1st straight across for future hall of famer C. Pronger

we really need some offensive power however if we move edler then we will need to sign shut down defense. Tanev and corrado are young but right now they are best for 3rd pairing.. as for philly they should buyout bryzgalov no reason/excuse to keep him in that team. I think thomas will sign for philly and luongo might get moved to NYI that's my prediction.

I could definately see them working out a deal with Pronger coming back to us as a dump and Luongo going to them with some significant value coming back to us.. Sort of like the Dipietro rumour. Edler+Luongo for Pronger, Couturier, Simmonds/first? Something like that maybe..

Archived