The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (1) Chicago Blackhawks vs (4) Boston Bruins

Who will win the Series?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm no fan of either team but they both deserve to be in the finals this year

Gonna be interesting to see how it's gonna be officiated....Toews will be furious if the refs handle it the same way as Canucks/Bruins

I'm hoping that Marchand and Duncan Keith injure each other and never return in this series so I can watch it in peace.

The refs will decide this series. If they let everything go, the Bruins will win. If they call it tightly then they want the Hawks to win. I doubt we will ever see as corrupt officiating as when the canucks played the bruins. frack you sutherland.

I'm hoping that Marchand and Duncan Keith injure each other and never return in this series so I can watch it in peace.

The refs will decide this series. If they let everything go, the Bruins will win. If they call it tightly then they want the Hawks to win. I doubt we will ever see as corrupt officiating as when the canucks played the bruins. frack you sutherland.

Chicago is a loved team around the hockey world. I'm hoping that because of this, everyone will start hating Boston after seeing how dirty they play against Chicago.

What a disgrace to the original six.

Never thought I'd have to say this, GO HAWKS GO!

I'm actually hoping we get as poorly refereed games as we did in 2011. The Hawks will be calling bloody murder and my hopes are that it might be the catalyst for some much needed reffing reforms. One can hope can't one?

Why is everyone so pessimistic? The Bruins are less talented than the hawks. And the Hawks can actually score goals. Toronto brought them to game 7, why can't Chicago?

Chicago will crush the scum of the NHL and I will be extremely happy watching the Hawks knock out the Bruins. I hope they win in 6 in front of Boston's horrible fan base.

Keith = Chara

Seabrook >>>>> Seidenberg or Boychuk

Toews, Kane, Sharp, Hossa, Saad, Bickell > Seguin, Bergeron, Krejci, Lucic, Horton, Marchand.

Anyone who says that the B's have more talent, that's laughable.

Chicago - Wins by scoring goals

Boston - Wins by goonery and getting away with murder.

Referees assigned to the Stanley Cup Final: Wes McCauley, Dan O'Halloran, Chris Rooney, Brad Watson.

Linesmen assigned to Stanley Cup Final: Shane Heyer, Brian Murphy, Pierre Racicot, Jay Sharrers.

Interesting to note that Stephen Walkom will not be a ref in the Stanley Cup final.

Referees assigned to the Stanley Cup Final: Wes McCauley, Dan O'Halloran, Chris Rooney, Brad Watson.

Linesmen assigned to Stanley Cup Final: Shane Heyer, Brian Murphy, Pierre Racicot, Jay Sharrers.

Interesting to note that Stephen Walkom will not be a ref in the Stanley Cup final.

Archived