The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (1) Chicago Blackhawks vs (4) Boston Bruins

Who will win the Series?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Harvard and MIT are in cambridge which is technically a suburb or an area of Boston. Summing up the iq of a city with over 3 million people by a selected few ignorant fans (which ALL teams have) is a good way to view it?

<p>

<br />

I really don&#39;t like Keith, Kane, Bolland, Toews... at all (despite Keith and Toews being Winnipegers) - but I have to say that I do like what Stan Bowman and Quenneville are doing. <br />

They&#39;re skating straight against the grain in the NHL with the type of team they have built - and they&#39;ve done so successfully this year as their strengths directly counter the trend.  Imo it leads to more exciting, interesting hockey (although the clash of styles is also quite interesting).  It&#39;s also a large part of the reason I thought teams like Vancouver and Detroit posed the toughest matchup challenges for them.<br />

Dude, their franchise is going broke because they can't fill seats. They sell 2 hot dogs, 2 seats and parking for 50 bucks and still can't sell out. Detroit is a ghost town now. Yeah they have fans but they don't live there anymore.

Not really seeing as most of the Red Wings fans have always lived in the suburbs or other parts of Michigan. I find it hard to believe a franchise who has been the best since 1990 is going bankrupt. You might want to re look at you source. Or maybe you're thinking of the Coyotes...

Archived