The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

At what point is Kesler no longer worth a good trade return.

Van bc

To watch Luo's worth become nothing more then a bag of pucks and to realise the twins don't fit into any other teams plans to seek a cup I wonder when Kelser stock will fall. Its no secret that our window has closed and I hope the canucks can start getting new young talent so we can start building a champion winning team in the near future. This being said what could we get for Kesler or do you think his value has dropped due to his injuries. Wow it really seems like building a champion team has to be done via the draft now and it would be sweet to get a Mckinnon like player for the future.

kesler wont be moved not because his trade value is low but because MG still believes that this team can win a cup. there have been rumours going around that Nucks wanna get into top 4 in the draft, but edler is the key not kesler that will be moved should a big return present itself

So you want to start ditching all our heart and soul guys for unproven players and whatevers?

Whatever.

I like this team...they've shown the capability to go far and have gathered experience during that process. Armed with the knowledge of what NOT to do, with a healthy line up I have total faith in this crew.

What, on earth, makes you think that you're more qualified to "build a champion team" than an actual NHL GM?

And it's Kesler, not Kelser.

Edler ++ will be the starting point for a trade into the top 5, Kesler would be a good secondary package to move into the top 3. But honestly after reading some of your previous posts I put you in the same category as that other guy who did nothing this weekend but tell us how big of a fan of the team he was, then misspelled everyones names and told us why they were terrible...

I would try and package Kes and Edler in a deal. I am not really sure Kes has the ability to play along side anyone. Who has actually been successful playing with this guy?! He is a great one man team and I get the feeling he thinks he is bigger than the team as well.

I would try and package Kes and Edler in a deal. I am not really sure Kes has the ability to play along side anyone. Who has actually been successful playing with this guy?! He is a great one man team and I get the feeling he thinks he is bigger than the team as well.

Archived