The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Destiny

Drouin

In the post show they mentioned they were a bit disappointed that it seemed to play like any other shooter without anything unique showing in gameplay which is how I kind of felt but it did still look good. I will be getting it I love sci fi games.

I didn't realize this was basically a FPS MMO style game with RPG elements with the fireteam meet ups being random and such. The commentators really were terrible and didn't give much. I am much mpre hyped now.

• 11 months later...

Am I the only one excited to finally see more news on this game?

Here's an some extended hands-on preview videos, including multiplayer games, from IGN:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/10/e3-2014-a-date-with-destiny

Not at all. This is the game I am looking forward to the most. It had a record breaking budget of 500M and was made by the makers of Halo.

This game is goona be so sick. Cant wait for the beta July 21st!

I played the Alpha version last night.

No idea what the story line is but it was fun. And Tyrion is talking to you the whole time. So far IMO it feels like the only hyped up game of 2014 that may live up to the hype.

I played the Alpha version last night.

No idea what the story line is but it was fun. And Tyrion is talking to you the whole time. So far IMO it feels like the only hyped up game of 2014 that may live up to the hype.

That's good to hear! How smooth is it? An FPS being 30fps scares me.