The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Destiny

Drouin

That's good to hear! How smooth is it? An FPS being 30fps scares me.

It was smooth for me. I have an OCD about head shots and I was getting them as well as I do in any other game.

It's like Borderlands + Halo.

How do people get into the Alpha? Is it an email?

You may have to try the twitter the other guy mentioned here.

Originally you had to go to greatnessawaits.com/destiny and it had a sign up where you just type your gamertag in twice and they would eventually email you a redeem code to download it. But when I look at the site now it looks like they took it down.

Not that impressed. I want to be blown away by this game. Didn't happen.

Dumb ai, infuriatingly long boss fight and mediocre graphics. PS3 games look better

Keep in mind this was just the Alpha made entirely for them to test what works and doesn't and what needs to be changed. The game itself should be more polished and tweaked.

But for me I liked the multiplayer feel of it. It has been a while since I have had a fun coop game to play with friends and this one seems like it will fill that void for me anyway.

Destiny runs at 1080p @ 30fps on the PS4 and Xbox One

BRUTAL.

Holding out for a PC release, I guess.

Such a massive disappointment.

2014 and an FPS still runs at 30 frames lol.

You press r1 to throw knife this game is a blast

Thanks! I stumbled upon it this morning. Apparently if you move the left stick forward and then use R1 (melee) you throw a knife.

I have to admit, I never thought I would like this game but man o man this game is awesome. Definitely pre-ordering this to get into the beta and play more haha

Sweet.

Please keep us updated on your thoughts about the game as you get into it.

I wish! This is just a glitch in the Alpha. I saw it on an article. Whoever got this message was trolled hard though because they dont actually get the full game. It was a PSN store glitch. Thought it was interesting so I shared it on CDC.

Edited by Lups

I wish! This is just a glitch in the Alpha. I saw it on an article. Whoever got this message was trolled hard though because they dont actually get the full game. It was a PSN store glitch. Thought it was interesting so I shared it on CDC.

Oh man, I thought it sounded kind of weird. I haven't been able to pay much attention to gaming lately so I was unaware of the glitch.