The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lots of possible trades (long read) READ DESCRIP.

Read*** These are some trades i have thought up with a bunch of teams and a bunch of similair deals, players will be repeated but only because most of these will obviously not happen this year...

Notes:

take these with a grain of salt

Lots of kesler deals cause he has high value

Fun speculation

To New Jersey: Kesler + 3rd 2013

To Vancouver: 11th overall + Adam henrique

To Colorado: Schneider + Schroeder + Jensen

To Vancouver: 1st overall and take mackinnon

Its not an over payment when mackinnon is on a whole nother level than these guys, and will total more points than them combined in his career.

To Columbus: Kesler + 6th

To Vancouver: 1st round 14th overall + 1st round 19th overall

To Carolina: Edler + Lain + 3rd

To Vancouver: 5th overall

To Dallas: Kesler + Edler + Lack :o

To Vancouver: 10th overall + 29th overall + Eriksson

To Calgary: Kesler + Luongo (replace kipper)

To Vancouver: 6th overall + 22nd Overall + 28th overall

If there was a sedins trade this year it would look something like this BUT WOULD NOT HAPPEN

To van: all 3 Columbus first round picks + Ryan murray

To Columbus: sedins

To Philedelphia: kesler edler

To vancouver: voracek + couturier + 1st

Oh really...? Damn i never new henrique was worth more than a priming, 40 goal scoring, selke trophy winner, Olympic silver medalist, though henrique only managed 11 goals this year and was minus 3... You know youve helped your team when your minus 3

Oh really...? Damn i never new henrique was worth more than a priming, 40 goal scoring, selke trophy winner, Olympic silver medalist, though henrique only managed 11 goals this year and was minus 3... You know youve helped your team when your minus 3

People take these dream proposals way to seriously... OP, 2 or 3 of those are actually feasible if Gillis had the stones. Henrique would have tremendous upside on a more offensively oriented team but would like better WITH Kesler than coming here FOR Kesler. I am sure the Colorado deal would require the loss of our first. And as for the Sedins...people HATE proposing they get traded. but if someone said I will give you three 1st round picks this year for them and say a bona fide prospect, and then we could re-sign them at seasons end, you're damned rights I'd do that. 4 total first round picks, 1 genuine prospect for the twins for literally 1 season of retooling, then they come back to a roster that is vastly improved, younger hungrier and at a moderately lower cap hit. Even they'd be hard pressed to not consider going away for a season

Well, Adam Henrique is young, a 20 goal scorer (his 2 NHL seasons were very close), seems durable, and is improving.

Kesler, in the last quarter of his prime, constantly injured, and seems to be on the decline.

Henrique was a -3 on a bad Devils team.

Kesler was a -5 on a good team.

I love Kesler, but the biggest factor is youth. If Henrique was 26ish, I would go with Kesler, but Henrique is still developing and teams like to acquire players that they can still mold and grow to their liking; grow up with their system.

Archived