Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Lots of possible trades (long read) READ DESCRIP.

Speculation

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 DefendParis

DefendParis

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

Read*** These are some trades i have thought up with a bunch of teams and a bunch of similair deals, players will be repeated but only because most of these will obviously not happen this year...

Notes:
take these with a grain of salt
Lots of kesler deals cause he has high value
Fun speculation

To New Jersey: Kesler + 3rd 2013

To Vancouver: 11th overall + Adam henrique

To Colorado: Schneider + Schroeder + Jensen

To Vancouver: 1st overall and take mackinnon

Its not an over payment when mackinnon is on a whole nother level than these guys, and will total more points than them combined in his career.

To Columbus: Kesler + 6th

To Vancouver: 1st round 14th overall + 1st round 19th overall

To Carolina: Edler + Lain + 3rd

To Vancouver: 5th overall

To Dallas: Kesler + Edler + Lack :o

To Vancouver: 10th overall + 29th overall + Eriksson

To Calgary: Kesler + Luongo (replace kipper)

To Vancouver: 6th overall + 22nd Overall + 28th overall

If there was a sedins trade this year it would look something like this BUT WOULD NOT HAPPEN

To van: all 3 Columbus first round picks + Ryan murray

To Columbus: sedins

To Philedelphia: kesler edler

To vancouver: voracek + couturier + 1st

#2 c00kies

c00kies

Cookie Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,584 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:09 PM

Henrique>>>Kesler, at least in terms of value.
Posted Image
Thanks to Blueberries for the sig :)

#3 DefendParis

DefendParis

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:15 PM

Oh really...? Damn i never new henrique was worth more than a priming, 40 goal scoring, selke trophy winner, Olympic silver medalist, though henrique only managed 11 goals this year and was minus 3... You know youve helped your team when your minus 3

#4 CanuckianOne

CanuckianOne

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,661 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

Oh really...? Damn i never new henrique was worth more than a priming, 40 goal scoring, selke trophy winner, Olympic silver medalist, though henrique only managed 11 goals this year and was minus 3... You know youve helped your team when your minus 3

Then why the hell would we want him?

Zf3XIDB.png

Sig by: Samuel Påhlsson

#5 Warhippy

Warhippy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,448 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:31 PM

People take these dream proposals way to seriously... OP, 2 or 3 of those are actually feasible if Gillis had the stones. Henrique would have tremendous upside on a more offensively oriented team but would like better WITH Kesler than coming here FOR Kesler. I am sure the Colorado deal would require the loss of our first. And as for the Sedins...people HATE proposing they get traded. but if someone said I will give you three 1st round picks this year for them and say a bona fide prospect, and then we could re-sign them at seasons end, you're damned rights I'd do that. 4 total first round picks, 1 genuine prospect for the twins for literally 1 season of retooling, then they come back to a roster that is vastly improved, younger hungrier and at a moderately lower cap hit. Even they'd be hard pressed to not consider going away for a season
CIaude Giroux Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:15 PM

He's out for 6 months (which will hinder his development) and he really needs that development. There's already worries that he won't translate to the NHL and he'll end up a huge ass bust.

#6 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,960 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

LOL

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#7 Apples

Apples

Rarity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,569 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:10 PM

Umm what?

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 c00kies

c00kies

Cookie Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,584 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:18 PM

Well, Adam Henrique is young, a 20 goal scorer (his 2 NHL seasons were very close), seems durable, and is improving.
Kesler, in the last quarter of his prime, constantly injured, and seems to be on the decline.

Henrique was a -3 on a bad Devils team.
Kesler was a -5 on a good team.

I love Kesler, but the biggest factor is youth. If Henrique was 26ish, I would go with Kesler, but Henrique is still developing and teams like to acquire players that they can still mold and grow to their liking; grow up with their system.
Posted Image
Thanks to Blueberries for the sig :)

#9 zombieksa

zombieksa

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,272 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:27 PM

Sedins + Schroeder + conditional 2014 4th (2014 1st if they don't re-sign, 2014 2nd if 1 of them re-signs.)

for

CBJ's 3x1sts + Jenner

Edited by zombieksa, 13 June 2013 - 08:29 PM.

"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."
-Edgar Allen Poe

#10 Warhippy

Warhippy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,448 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

Sedins + Schroeder + conditional 2014 4th (2014 1st if they don't re-sign, 2014 2nd if 1 of them re-signs.)

for

CBJ's 3x1sts + Jenner

In a damned heartbeat with a note to the Sedins promising we'll sign you to a retirement package end of next season. Very attractive to a new GM on a team, with a ton of prospects still learning, a fair amount of cap space and one Gaborik to line them with on a defensive team. It would be so hard to do as they're fan favourites but again, it's a business not a love in, but if asking the Sedins and they agreed and still signed back here on an improved team.... one would be crazy not to as that opens any number of possibilities from flipping 2 picks to move up, or even 3 picks to move into the top 3 and still have a 1st rounder and a genuine blue chip at the C position. The Canucks could literally give up one basic season of skating into the playoffs for one decade of near domination via fine drafting in this year with that package. And one would have to think the twins would sign back here

Edited by Warhippy, 13 June 2013 - 08:40 PM.

CIaude Giroux Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:15 PM

He's out for 6 months (which will hinder his development) and he really needs that development. There's already worries that he won't translate to the NHL and he'll end up a huge ass bust.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Speculation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.