The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

This is not Vancouver

CupisAll

Doesn't sound like hes mocking, just comparing the bruins most recent cup win which is pretty much what everybody is going to do. If he said something like Vancouver had no heart but the Blackhawks do then I'd be a little pissed. This sounds like nothing.

Well I find it funny how other teams always say stuff about Vancouver and nobody calls them classless, and yet when Bieksa calls the Sharks 'divers' everybody jumps on the Canucks hate bandwagon.

Dave Bolland for example- Sedins twins 'bunk beds'.

Brad Marchand- 'you hit them and they fall down automatically'

Drew Doughty- 'Canucks are whiners'

But other teams never bring that up...

Plus if I see one more riot joke...I'm gonna punch a hole through Dave Bolland's ugly mug.

Also, Duncan Keith's dirty and blatant cheap-shot on Daniel last season.

Well he said this isn't like Vancouver, Chicago's the top team in the NHL, blah blah blah (backs it up by saying they won 28 straight games or something...) Besides, it's not like the nucks took the Bruins to a triple overtime before.

Seriously, we need to get over this inferiority complex.

Well he said this isn't like Vancouver, Chicago's the top team in the NHL, blah blah blah (backs it up by saying they won 28 straight games or something...) Besides, it's not like the nucks took the Bruins to a triple overtime before.

Seriously, we need to get over this inferiority complex.

Ok seriously as much as I love the Canucks if i had to pick who I think the Bruins had a better chance at coming back from an 0-2 series deficit against between us and Chicago, I would say us. Take off your Canuck glasses we aren't anywhere near the team the Blackhawks are

Archived