The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

This is not Vancouver

CupisAll

Minor fact:

Vancouver beat Chicago the last time they met in the playoffs.

They also laid a healthy beating on Chicago at season's end.

But really, if JR thinks Boston can't come back against Chicago, he done lost all the rest of his marbles.

first - that is irrelevent, and, how you turned that into "anyone who thinks we dominated Chicago" is a mystery - those are your straw words.

second - Chicago, the Pres Trophy winner, was one shot away from losing a game 7 to Detroit, a 7 seed, a mere two weeks ago.

i'm not you complete moron, but seeing as how you're trying to by responding to my comment with that, I will now.

since your brain doesn't work i'll refresh your memory

if that goes in this team gets blown up that year, huge save

and what pain lol, i'll be happy to see Luongo go somewhere else and have a chance to win cause he's sure not going to do it here where this team is headed. Our window closed in 2011, I know you think Schneider is going to single handedly win this team a cup but he isn't. But keep holding on to that hope cause none of you Schneider lovers/ Lu haters are ever going to admit you were wrong lol

You are not a Canuck fan, you are a Luongo fan.

Who cares what could have happened in round 1 2 years ago

You sound like a desperate monavie salesman

Ya, ya, whatever, it's juice.

ya, I am so unhealthy cause I don't drink monavie

ya, ya, ok already,

get out if my face

I don't care

Ya, ok Luongo is the best,

I am a moron

this team is nothing without Luongo

Schneider is 1-4 in the playoffs and he sucked games 3-4

Luongo should have started

We shoulda scored more goals

Whatever you win

as long as you shut up.

are you ever not drunk when you internet?

yes i am a canuck fan, yes i am a fan of Luongo as well.

anyone no matter how big a fan can see this team is on the decline and if not then they're delusional.

I followed Linden, Bure and other franchise players that made an impact here after they were traded as well. So I will be interested to see how Luongo does as well when he gets traded while you sit there drinking for the next 12 years waiting for us to win a cup with Schneider as our #1. If he's even here that long, he'll probably want out long before that as well

i'm not you complete moron, but seeing as how you're trying to by responding to my comment with that, I will now.

and what pain lol, i'll be happy to see Luongo go somewhere else and have a chance to win cause he's sure not going to do it here where this team is headed. Our window closed in 2011, I know you think Schneider is going to single handedly win this team a cup but he isn't. But keep holding on to that hope cause none of you Schneider lovers/ Lu haters are ever going to admit you were wrong lol

Who cares?

Hey Primus.

How did the Chicago series get to a game 7?

Luongo gave up 7 goals in game 4.

Then another 5 goals in game 5.

He was spelled by a rookie in game 6 - and then lost that game as well in overtime.

He rebounded with a great game 7.

But... regardless

/topic/342432-discussion-roberto-luongo-trade-thread-70/page__pid__11455480__st__1860#entry11455480">http://forum.canucks...0#entry11455480

As noheart pointed out, here's version 7 of the Luongo threads - not the news version but the one full of ignorant babble like this. Appropriate place for you to post.

Who cares?

Hey Primus.

How did the Chicago series get to a game 7?

Luongo gave up 7 goals in game 4.

Then another 5 goals in game 5.

He was spelled by a rookie in game 6 - and then lost that game as well in overtime.

He rebounded with a great game 7.

But... regardless

/topic/342432-discussion-roberto-luongo-trade-thread-70/page__pid__11455480__st__1860#entry11455480">http://forum.canucks...0#entry11455480

As noheart pointed out, here's version 7 of the Luongo threads - not the news version but the one full of ignorant babble like this. Appropriate place for you to post.

Well I find it funny how other teams always say stuff about Vancouver and nobody calls them classless, and yet when Bieksa calls the Sharks 'divers' everybody jumps on the Canucks hate bandwagon.

Dave Bolland for example- Sedins twins 'bunk beds'.

Brad Marchand- 'you hit them and they fall down automatically'

Drew Doughty- 'Canucks are whiners'

But other teams never bring that up...

Plus if I see one more riot joke...I'm gonna punch a hole through Dave Bolland's ugly mug.

Also, Duncan Keith's dirty and blatant cheap-shot on Daniel last season.

Archived