The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Not one single vote for Schneids in Vezina voting.

TOMapleLaughs

Schneider hadn't played for almost 10-15 days prior to the playoffs, not to mention he was coming off an injury. Although he wanted to play like any goalie would it wasn't fair to him to come in like that. That series was in no way a goalie battle because even if we had quick in net our main issue was lack of scoring or holding on to a one goal lead which killed us in the long run. Schneider had about 3-4 bad games all season so I don't know why everyone is so fast to judge him. Luongo has consistently shown us that he is only getting older and is on the decline.

Right.

Look at his numbers this season and get back to me. They speak for themselves.

But I guess because Bobrovsky got twice as many voting points as Lundqvist, he must be twice as good of a goalie. Because these votes mean everything for how good a goalie is. :lol:

well, if he could have played the whole year like he did for about 15 games - not only would he have gotten some votes but we might have won a playoff series or 2 ;)

remember he and lu both struggling at the beginning? hopefully this is a distant memory come oct - or my faith in the current GM - that is strained already, but I am still giving him the benefit of the doubt for most things - that will end and I will be on the replacement bandwagon. but won't we all if that happens again?

Archived