The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Franchise Hockey League [POSTPONED]

Intoewsables

So, it sounds like the online part of the game has been pushed back until AFTER the full release...

I don't know what to tell you guys. I should have waited until the online feature was actually released before starting this up, but I was told that it would be coming out in late July. I got a little overexcited and now you're all waiting for something that could take another 2-3 months for all I know.

When the league is *FINALLY* ready to start, I'll PM every GM to make sure they're still around and interested in participating. Don't bother checking in on the thread because I doubt it's coming any time soon.

When's this gonna start ???

So, it sounds like the online part of the game has been pushed back until AFTER the full release...

I don't know what to tell you guys. I should have waited until the online feature was actually released before starting this up, but I was told that it would be coming out in late July. I got a little overexcited and now you're all waiting for something that could take another 2-3 months for all I know.

When the league is *FINALLY* ready to start, I'll PM every GM to make sure they're still around and interested in participating. Don't bother checking in on the thread because I doubt it's coming any time soon.

Not your fault, we were all excited for it, I'm sure the majority of the players that are here now will be here in 2-3 months.

and hopefully we'll see some teams open up so people have the chance to swap before the season starts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Haven't forgotten about this league IT. :P

For those of you with Steam, it's on greenlight here - Help make the game more available.

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=187796545

Most recent update still doesn't include Online by the sounds of things

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/fhm-general-discussions/237375-fhm-patch-1-3-13-now-available.html

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived