799 replies to this topic

#481 OurTimeToShine

OurTimeToShine

Otis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,128 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:42 AM

Yup McRae is starting to look alot better now, I think Amanda has gone literally crazy.

Agreed. McRae actually understands the game lol

Amanda's ego got to her. I was totally rooting for her up until last week. He thinks everyone owes her something, and McCrayCray should really break up with her. Also, they should vote her out, just so she can find out it was America voting her out.

Also, the racist jokes after everything she said about Aryn. Seriously?

Same I really liked Amanda at first but it's really getting to her head, she can't handle it when everything isn't going her way and she's being a total bitch. Was able to watch some live feeds this week and it wasn't any better... annoying as hell. Can't wait till GinaMarie, Aaryn and Amanda are all out of the house. I may dislike GinaMarie even more than Amanda actually, man this season just SUCKS.

Edited by OurTimeToShine, 08 August 2013 - 02:44 AM.

Posted Image

Thanks -Vintage Canuck-!!!

#482 Apples

Apples

Rarity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,099 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#483 MillerGenuineDraft

MillerGenuineDraft

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,820 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

<p>

<br />
Agreed. McRae actually understands the game lol<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Same I really liked Amanda at first but it&#39;s really getting to her head, she can&#39;t handle it when everything isn&#39;t going her way and she&#39;s being a total bitch. Was able to watch some live feeds this week and it wasn&#39;t any better... annoying as hell. Can&#39;t wait till GinaMarie, Aaryn and Amanda are all out of the house. I may dislike GinaMarie even more than Amanda actually, man this season just SUCKS.<br />

<br />
<br />
</p>

The only reason I'm still watching it is because I've already finished watching half the season. At this point I'm rooting for Andy because nobody hates him and he's the only one good at keeping his mouth shut. And he's adorable.
MILLERGENUINEDRAFT

#484 The Brahma Bull

The Brahma Bull

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,224 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:46 PM

Amanda is so annoying. Too bad The Rock wasn't there. The Rock would say this know your damn role and shut your damn mouth!

Edited by The Brahma Bull, 08 August 2013 - 01:46 PM.

#485 OurTimeToShine

OurTimeToShine

Otis

• Members
  • 11,128 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:06 PM

The only reason I'm still watching it is because I've already finished watching half the season. At this point I'm rooting for Andy because nobody hates him and he's the only one good at keeping his mouth shut. And he's adorable.

Ya i agree with that for sure that Andy is probs playing the best, he's got like no target on his back whatsoever.

anyone else see when Aaryn ran to ginamarie because Elissa was being nice to Candice saying she's plotting to save her? I facepalmed, these people have no idea what it's like to be nice to people

Amanda is so annoying. Too bad The Rock wasn't there. The Rock would say this know your damn role and shut your damn mouth!

:lol: +1

Posted Image

#486 rampage

rampage

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:39 PM

<p><br />
<br />
</p>

LOL that's the total opposite of what he's been. Whenever there's a chance to do something against the house he would run and tell Amanda.

#487 J.R.

J.R.

Rainbow Butt Monkey

• Members
  • 15,418 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:10 PM

Posted Image

JEBUS! MY @#$%'ING EYES!
"Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Posted ImagePosted Image

#488 AllEyezOnMe

AllEyezOnMe

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,101 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:33 PM

<p><br />
<br />
</p>

How is he keeping his mouth shut ? The guy is the biggest snitch in the house, you can't trust him with anything. Once someone tries to make an alliance with him and discuss a big move he runs off to go inform everyone else in the house and is
nowhere to be found when that person is confronted (Jesse). I'm rooting for Spencer or Jesse now because they seem to be the only ones who are willing to make big moves if given the chance.

#489 AllEyezOnMe

AllEyezOnMe

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,101 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

JEBUS! MY @#$%'ING EYES!

Yupp and people thought she was one of the hotter house guests coming into the house lol

#490 J.R.

J.R.

Rainbow Butt Monkey

• Members
  • 15,418 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:40 PM

Yupp and people thought she was one of the hotter house guests coming into the house lol

Not this guy. I believe I described her as looking like a tranny.
"Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Posted ImagePosted Image

#491 AllEyezOnMe

AllEyezOnMe

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,101 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:44 PM

Not this guy. I believe I described her as looking like a tranny.

Lol yeah I see it :E

#492 J.R.

J.R.

Rainbow Butt Monkey

• Members
  • 15,418 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

Aaryn's about the only other one that's good looking (for a generic "pretty" blonde)...maybe Jessie (though she looks a touch...cross-eyed or like she got kicked in the head by a mule as a kid).

GinaMarie looks like your typical trashy, too much makeup bottled blonde skank. Amanda looks like a tranny.

Yup, here it is. Pretty bang on with all of them I'd say.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Posted ImagePosted Image

#493 goalie13

goalie13

Osgoodian One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,097 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:49 PM

Lol yeah I see it :E

Did she lose some sort of bet where the loser has to get a bad spray tan, or did she just fall asleep in the yard for a week?
Posted Image

#494 AllEyezOnMe

AllEyezOnMe

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,101 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:51 PM

anyone else see when Aaryn ran to ginamarie because Elissa was being nice to Candice saying she's plotting to save her? I facepalmed, these people have no idea what it's like to be nice to people

Yeah if having a simple conversation is "plotting" then Aaryn needs to get her facts straight. She is like a female version of Andy, spills everything she overhears and makes the other person look like a snake when she is the biggest one in the house. Ginamarie is so damn stupid it's horrible to watch but a bit funny at the same time.

#495 AllEyezOnMe

AllEyezOnMe

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,101 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

Did she lose some sort of bet where the loser has to get a bad spray tan, or did she just fall asleep in the yard for a week?

Lost the POV competition and was rewarded 50 spray tans, Not sure exactly what the terms were but it was because anyone who lost the POV was either given a prize or punishment. She was the one given the punishment.

#496 AllEyezOnMe

AllEyezOnMe

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,101 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:04 PM

Yup, here it is. Pretty bang on with all of them I'd say.

Pretty much, except I don't see the cross eyed resemblance with Jesse.I feel like she is the most natural looking female in the house other then maybe Helen. Elissa speaks for herself (Botox), Aaryn and Ginamarie wear too much makeup and Aaryn without makeup looks pretty average. Candice has the figure but her lips don't help her cause at all lol. Helen's a below average looking milf, and I believe Jesse looks the most decent with and without makeup.

#497 J.R.

J.R.

Rainbow Butt Monkey

• Members
  • 15,418 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:10 PM

Pretty much, except I don't see the cross eyed resemblance with Jesse.I feel like she is the most natural looking female in the house other then maybe Helen. Elissa speaks for herself (Botox), Aaryn and Ginamarie wear too much makeup and Aaryn without makeup looks pretty average. Candice has the figure but her lips don't help her cause at all lol. Helen's a below average looking milf, and I believe Jesse looks the most decent with and without makeup.

I dunno..something about Jesse just seems "off". Maybe it's her blatant emotional fragility...that girls got some serious issues from what I can gather. I agree though, she's closest to my "type" in the looks department. Cute, natural and lower maintenance.

Kaitlin's still the only one that was seriously "hot" though IMO.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Posted ImagePosted Image

#498 yete

yete

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

aaryn has the worst game play ever i cant stand this years show im so rattled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#499 Apples

Apples

Rarity

• Members
  • 24,099 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:00 PM

What a crazy episode.

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#500 OurTimeToShine

OurTimeToShine

Otis

• Members
  • 11,128 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:02 PM

what a ???? joke. frack this season and this cast

Posted Image

#501 Apples

Apples

Rarity

• Members
  • 24,099 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

aaryn has the worst game play ever i cant stand this years show im so rattled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost feel bad for her. She wins everything and does the dirty work for the rest of the house. If the other side of the house wins HOH, their just gonna put her up.

By the way, a week or so ago Amanda, McCrae and Andy actually replaced Aaryn with Judd in their 4 person alliance because they thought he was really shady. They didn't show this on the show, like how they didn't show the "goof troop" alliance until today.

Edited by Apples, 08 August 2013 - 07:09 PM.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#502 OurTimeToShine

OurTimeToShine

Otis

• Members
  • 11,128 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

I almost feel bad for her. She wins everything and does the dirty work for the rest of the house. If the other side of the house wins HOH, their just gonna put her up.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#503 yete

yete

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

so i guess my only hope is spencer LOL the guy cant win a hoh

Edited by yete, 08 August 2013 - 07:15 PM.

#504 Bleed Blue and Green

Bleed Blue and Green

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:55 PM

Can't remember a season where I didn't have someone to cheer for.

This has to be one of the worst seasons in a while. I thought the Canadian version was pretty good this year compared to BB15

DeeCanucksBlog7_zps935c66c6.jpg

#505 MillerGenuineDraft

MillerGenuineDraft

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,820 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

How is he keeping his mouth shut ? The guy is the biggest snitch in the house, you can't trust him with anything. Once someone tries to make an alliance with him and discuss a big move he runs off to go inform everyone else in the house and is
nowhere to be found when that person is confronted (Jesse). I'm rooting for Spencer or Jesse now because they seem to be the only ones who are willing to make big moves if given the chance.

I think I just have a crush on him. That's all.
MILLERGENUINEDRAFT

#506 Mr.Habitat

Mr.Habitat

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,621 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:01 PM

Ruff

#507 rampage

rampage

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:06 PM

What a shtty episode. I don't think there will be a single big move this season.

#508 rampage

rampage

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

Just saw who the new HOH is and I don't know how to put up the spoiler tags. Lets just say that at least it wasn't one of the least like able people.

#509 yete

yete

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:09 PM

Just saw who the new HOH is and I don't know how to put up the spoiler tags. Lets just say that at least it wasn't one of the least like able people.

shows getting worst by the min lol

#510 Jet_91

Jet_91

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:12 PM

This season is pure garbage! Can't remember a season where the entire house had zero balls or ability to think for themselves like this one.

Pretty much ready to stick a fork in this season...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Discussion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.