The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Big Brother 15 Thread ***

Apples

Things getting interesting in the BB house.

With Jeremy gone, people are starting to all get into the game. Andy just spilled to Amanda and McCrae that people are "not sure" about them anymore.

I think what may have happened was that like so many people voted for Kaitlin and Aaryn (mostly Aaryn lets be honest), and since those 2 were already on the block, all of the Rachel/Elissa haters voted Elissa so she had the 3rd most votes... but this may be giving americans too much credit

:lol:

Elissa made some drunk comments toward Amanda(Elissa was pretty drunk :lol: ) when she was stripping or something for McCrae's bday, now she's making a huge deal about it. What a drama queen.. I like Amanda but she dishes a lot of comments out so she has to be able to take some back ffs.

Ok, a girl needs to go home this week, if its 8 girls and 4 guys I think this may become unwatchable

She and McCrae are playing a bad game right now, drawing too much attention to themselves. I think it's best to lie low since it's still only week 4 (!). With 2 (maybe 3...David didn't seem that bad good...) huge competitors out, It doesn't feel like it's only week 4.

Archived