The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Miks Indrasis invited to Canucks prospect camp

JE14

His 3 year KHL contract expires at the end of the 2014-15 season. (http://www.dinamoriga.lv/lv/zinas/visas-zinas/dinamo-paraksta-ligumus-ar-k-redlihu-un-indrasi)

That could potentially be why he was never signed. The canucks might be waiting until his KHL contract is up because they don't want to deal with the transfer agreement crap again.

His 3 year KHL contract expires at the end of the 2014-15 season. (http://www.dinamoriga.lv/lv/zinas/visas-zinas/dinamo-paraksta-ligumus-ar-k-redlihu-un-indrasi)

That could potentially be why he was never signed. The canucks might be waiting until his KHL contract is up because they don't want to deal with the transfer agreement crap again.

thanks...wonder if Teds Nolans might have an influence on him playing for Buffalo. Hopefully we dont get sucked into an unnecessary bidding war thus driving up his price

Yeah, he was all over the puck in both games I watched. Kenins didn't get as much ice time, but didn't make any obvious blunders when I saw him out there. Latvia was quite impressive.

Kenins was excellent for Latvia even though he didnt score, I believe he had the most shots and hits by any player on Latvia. Far better skater than I had imagined as well.

You ever tried packing on 5-15 pounds of muscle legally?

At 22 most reach their genetic potential.

He is basically going to stay that size, unless he drinks "Lappy lockout juice" if you know what I mean.

This isnt actually nearly as hard as it seems. The question is would it work on his frame. People put too much emphasis on 'weight' when there are guys who may be lighter but are in fact much stronger. Too much size could slow him down and affect his mobility.

I put on 20 pounds of muscle in 2 years. Its all about eating the right amount of calories and proteins and training the biggest muscle groups. I went from 170 and maxed out at 200 then leaned out to 185 and have been there ever since and that was in my early 30s. Its simply a matter of dedicating the effort.

Archived