Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lipschitz

How will the hiring of John Tortorella affect Kevin Bieksa?

Possible Outcomes   169 members have voted

1. 1. How will the hiring of John Tortorella affect Kevin Bieksa in Vancouver?

• He will adjust just like any other professional athlete, and have a record breaking year, culminating in a Stanley Cup
    • He'll get really angry, giving Vern Fiddler all kinds of ammunition, and ask for a trade by the end of next season.
    • He'll be asked to waive his NTC this summer to be involved in a huge trade, the likes we've never seen.
    • We hired the Fonz?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

89 posts in this topic

So John Tortorella is our new head coach. I think this is just what the Canucks needed. Supposedly the Sedins were pushing for him.

What is going to happen with Kevin Bieksa? He clearly was against this, saying "we don't need anyone to crack the whip" not even a month ago. Is he on his way out?

I'm sure as a player Bieksa will adjust just fine. Why go into a player-coach relationship while already holding resentment? I'm sure Bieksa will play great and may even flourish under a new offensive system.

Torts hasn't been hired yet..... at least that is what I am telling myself right now.

If we're talking about level of play amongst all our players, then Gillis acquiring more help will be a much, much bigger factor.

I am going the Vin Fiddler route but no trade request except by the players that want a player exchange with Ehrhoff.

Torts hasn't been hired yet..... at least that is what I am telling myself right now.

If true,this should create a lot of soundbites and take some negative attention off of Gillis.

So much for the country club.

This team needs a leader

Torts is a leader

Beiksa will thrive under his leadership

Which Canucks players were defiant of Vigneault?

Could be some serious head banging about to go down this season.