The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lu tweet thread

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...

@strombone1

Came down with a mild case of the #emeryflu for tonight's game..... #prevention #precaution #preservation

In this corner, also comedic champ, Roberto "Big Lou," Luongo, standing in at 6'3" and 217 lbs...

Happy to laugh at little (6'2" 196 lb) Ray Emery. :lol:

Saw that yesterday. Funny stuff!

And good on Sestito for replying in kind:

Tom Sestito ‏@TomSestito23

@strombone1 they said they weren't taking an All Star team and didn't take the best players obviously #2018

the next tweet was golden too:

fadbc8c8f495491d8c46efd6541ec6fd_normal.jpegTom Sestito@TomSestito2322h

@USAHockey_: @TomSestito23 @strombone1 you weren't even in the running.....” Must be some kind of mistake

Edited by avelanch
  • Upvote 4

‏@strombone1

HE CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!!!

BdVrl1tCMAAoB8W.jpg

Look at Bieksa and Garrison's body language. They don't even give a crap their goalie just got ran. Despicable.

Say what you want about how Edler's game this season, but at least he has the balls to protect his goalie.

• Upvote 2

Look at Bieksa and Garrison's body language. They don't even give a crap their goalie just got ran. Despicable.

Say what you want about how Edler's game this season, but at least he has the balls to protect his goalie.

Garrison was a joke last night and in LA...he plays like a guy half his size.

• Upvote 1

As much as I'm non-supporter of KB3, it just looks that way. I just watched it again in full speed. He looked up before Santorelli nudged Brown.

I don't think either of them realized Luongo was going to get a boot in the face.

I still love Garrison through his struggles recently.

I absolutely lost it when neither of them went after Brown to pound his face in and hopefully ending his career. I seriously lost it. There's no guy on the team I respect more than KB3 but he lost a couple respect points from me. Come on Kevin... you're the biggest man (not literally... spiritually) why wouldn't you pummel brown to bleed his own blood?

Anyways major lolz at the Sestito / Lui tweets LOL

• 2 weeks later...