The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Corey Schneider is in play

Very interesting and, frankly, predictable. I would hate to see Schneids go but it is kind of a cooler to know that we still have Lou and Lack, plus the great return we could get for Schneids. Is Gillis really that stupid to trade him to Edmonton though? Draft day tomorrow!!!!!! :frantic::frantic:

I love Schneider but IMO this is the right move. Lu is still an elite goalie. We can still win with him in the net. And the return you're going to get for Schneider is going to be HUGE. IMO Schneider is a franchise goalie. We're talking a return here of a good prospect and a 1st round pick at least. And with the depth we have at goaltending it won't even hurt us that much.

i swear, the way things are going, by the time gillis finally gets axed this team will be an enormous cluster-expletive. the team will be finishing in the bottom third of the league and the cupboards will be barren of good prospects.

he's scorching the earth before he goes out.

I don't hate LU, and preffer Schneider as our #1, but I do hate that we would lose a quality goaltender for nothing when Schneids could bring us a massive return. He could help re-stock the prospect pool significantly. Would rather trade him to an east coast team though.

i swear, the way things are going, by the time gillis finally gets axed this team will be an enormous cluster-expletive. the team will be finishing in the bottom third of the league and the cupboards will be barren of good prospects.

he's scorching the earth before he goes out.

Philly will be drooling over this, a bidding war will ensue. Scneids is what a lot of teams want that need goaltending including a great cap hit. Pittsburg Florida..the list goes on. Cory is one of the best positional goalies in the league, might as well throw Colorado in the mix with Roy as coach.

Archived