The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Could both goalies be moved?

Brick Tamland

There is a lot of baggage with both of these guys. Could CS bring back a MA Fleury type of player with the other just clearing cap space?

I haven't heard anyone mention moving both goalies, but if you really want to start a new chapter, maybe you really clean house. Great return on CS and cleared cap space for Lou.

There is a lot of baggage with both of these guys. Could CS bring back a MA Fleury type of player with the other just clearing cap space?

I haven't heard anyone mention moving both goalies, but if you really want to start a new chapter, maybe you really clean house. Great return on CS and cleared cap space for Lou.

Please explain the CS baggage theory, I need a good laugh to lift my spirits

Yeah,Luo is a laugh a minute and willing to play for free now that Torts (the human highlight reel) is on board.

Not.

I would trade both goalies if I could get a world class PP d man in return.Another goalie can always be brought in.

Time for one bold move instead of a stupid move like hiring Torts.

A lot of jokes in CDC turn out to be actual thoughts. But this is an interesting idea. We would have to get some form of a ready to be number 1 goal tender if we were to trade both.

To all the people Completely throwning the topic off, it's possible. They trade Schneider for something amazing, too good to refuse. Then Luongo is given the number one position and he says, listen, I don't want to play for this team anymore after all the BS that I've been through.

To all the people Completely throwning the topic off, it's possible. They trade Schneider for something amazing, too good to refuse. Then Luongo is given the number one position and he says, listen, I don't want to play for this team anymore after all the BS that I've been through.

I'm sure they'd make sure he's committed before they'd trade schneider.

Nay sayers can say what they want. The CS baggage is the circus he put up with here and NOW being the center of trade rumours. To think both these guys couldn't be moved is not that far out of the realm of reality. CS gets best return, moving Luongo clears a LOT of cap freedom.

I can only really see them trading Schneider if Gillis is totally and completely unable to find anyone genuinely interested in taking Luongo off our hands. Its not out of the realm of possibility. I know that if I were a rival gm, I wouldn't want to go anywhere near Luongo and his monstrosity of a contract. If that happens, then Schneider has to go.

Archived