The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If the Canucks trade Schneider today should the Canucks use 24th overall to draft Zach Fucale

Outsiders

Yes we already have Eriksson and Lack, but if Schneider goes it cant hurt to draft the young kid. If Luongo wants out in 2-3 year then he will almost be N.H.L ready. We could use him in the future. I think are goaltending will be great and set for the future if we can get him. Will he still be available?? I think the Canucks would be lucky to get him. Thoughts?

We need players like MacKinnon, Druoin, and Mantha. Even players like Lazar that is good in skating through traffic and goes to the dirty areas.

Lack and Ericksson are great depth. Lack has AHL experience, Ericksson has Elite league experience.

One position we don't need is Goaltending.

I was half thinking that last night. Then again I was pretty drunk.

It definitely would be great timing wise. Furcale could be brought along the right way and in 4-5 years when Luongo is ready to be put to pasture he would hopefully be ready. And that's besides the other goaltending we have in the system.

I think he could drop. Goalies are never slotted into the order with much sense since there are so few of them. As mentioned though taking a goalie with your first is ludicruous. They truly are almost impossible to predict if they will turn out and just how good they will be in comparison if they do.

Also, should be funny to see if the Flames are dumb enough to burn their middle pick on him.

Archived