The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hunter Shinkaruk | C/W

-Vintage Canuck-

On February 20, 2016 at 5:56 PM, messier's_elbow said:

I really like Shink but I have a feeling he's going to get traded eventually. 

Impressive!  

Going to miss that kid.  He played with such enthusiasm and seemed to really enjoy himself in Utica.  Comets fans crying all over Facebook losing the most popular player.  

2 hours ago, J.R. said:

Yeah, I'm willing to see what the bigger picture is here heading up to the TDL but this currently seems an odd move from my present perspective.

Hopefully the reasoning behind it is revealed in the next week.

...Me thinks we're getting Drouin for Hamhuis and spare parts...I'm not happy about it, but I think it is happening.

Invested some time to develop him the right way...so we thought, then gets off loaded without a proper shot at the nhl. Traded because he was soft and didnt think his game would translate... Thats the biggest load of crap out of GM Bennings mouth.

Who did Benning trade for last deadline? A soft 1 dimensional winger who his current team didnt think his game would translate. Such a garbage response by Benning, I would like to see him answer why you trade for Baer one year then deam Shink not nhl material the next? Shink 2 yrs younger than Baer also...

The politics of the old regime players and the new regime player favoritism are killing this team..a slow death to the bottom. Guess should've expected as much...just like pee wee hockey politics but with million dollar paychecks...waiting to keep bleeding out the old gillis boys just adds years to the rebuild.

4 hours ago, flickyoursedin said:

Disheartening….Good luck Shinky we'll regret this day I'm sure of it.

We already regret this day. :(. Shink was cute too; this new guy - not so much.  His face looks like it got run over by the ugly train.  Then stomped on by the ugly ogre.  I hate this new guy.  :unsure:

Archived