The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cole Cassels | C

JE14

Don't care who scores, i want OSH to win. Canucks need players who have won at lower levels before. I can't remember off the top of my head a Canuck we drafted who won the Mem cup, same for Calder Cup.

We need to start getting some winners on the club. So as long as Cassels wins I'm happy, would love to see Utica win the Calder too. Invaluable experience for our young guns.

Don't care who scores, i want OSH to win. Canucks need players who have won at lower levels before. I can't remember off the top of my head a Canuck we drafted who won the Mem cup, same for Calder Cup.

We need to start getting some winners on the club. So as long as Cassels wins I'm happy, would love to see Utica win the Calder too. Invaluable experience for our young guns.

Ashton Saunter is pretty close, Horvat lost in Overtime

Don't care who scores, i want OSH to win. Canucks need players who have won at lower levels before. I can't remember off the top of my head a Canuck we drafted who won the Mem cup , same for Calder Cup.

We have this guy named Bo Horvat... He was a goal off of winning it.

Didn't Horvat win the Mem cup? Obviously not the Calder Cup though.

Archived