The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cole Cassels | C

JE14

I wish the canucks scouting staff takes a look at Coles teamate too Hunter smith hes 6'6 and already has 9 points in 3 games hes definitely raised his draft stock for the upcoming draft might even played himself into being a 1st rounder

Try not to be to high on anybody. I would rather be surprised than disappointed.

I just remember that they have one really big step to the NHL in their future, or two smaller steps (to the AHL first, then the NHL). That's not a trivial thing, and while it may be exciting that they're doing well in junior there are plenty who couldn't make the transition. I'm happy for now, with cautious optimism about future potential.

I just remember that they have one really big step to the NHL in their future, or two smaller steps (to the AHL first, then the NHL). That's not a trivial thing, and while it may be exciting that they're doing well in junior there are plenty who couldn't make the transition. I'm happy for now, with cautious optimism about future potential.

The jump from Junior to NHL is more difficult than a jump to the AHL and then the NHL. That's great insight. Thanks for sharing.

There's a quote, and I'm paraphrasing here, that goes something like...

"It's great to be a pessimist. You're either always right or pleasantly surprised."

...and always boring to be around. <_<

One thing sure thing is the team now has a farm club that will do right by these prospects and support them in becoming the best they can be.

The jump from Junior to NHL is more difficult than a jump to the AHL and then the NHL. That's great insight. Thanks for sharing.

not-sure-if-srs.gif

I say that because it should be fairly obvious, but it's even more obvious that people here tend to forget it.

Archived