The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Hodgson Extensions talks started

Sabres GM Darcy Regier has confirmed that extension talks have begun with ex Canuck uber prospect Cody Hodgson.

Not much else to report. Hope he signs there and his dad gets him a solid deal, hell of a player

Easily, he would have won the Calder had we kept him, playing 4-5 minutes less than any other rookie with comparable points on a 3rd line role.

Where the others were all playing top line minutes with PP time.

He will indeed get north of $4.5 million because he really is a good player no matter what we think of him. My gripe is the return, Gillis could have should have pried a pick as well.

I thought his daddy stepped in and suggested 7-8 yrs? At $5 for up and coming player is worth it..... Sign here Mr. Hodgson

On a side note... Too bad Aqualini couldnt fly to Buffalo after Florida and beg Hodgsons forgiveness too

"We are sorry Cody... That big bad Mr. MeaniePants AV is gone now."

Easily, he would have won the Calder had we kept him, playing 4-5 minutes less than any other rookie with comparable points on a 3rd line role.

Where the others were all playing top line minutes with PP time.

He will indeed get north of $4.5 million because he really is a good player no matter what we think of him. My gripe is the return, Gillis could have should have pried a pick as well.

Archived