The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks interested in Matt Cooke

I guess we don't have many young LW's so Cooke being signed wouldn't necessarily block the chance of a youngster playing, unless Jensen plays 3rd line RW and Hansen can move over to LW.

Personally though, I'd like to see some younger guys hungry to play slotinto the bottom 6. Hendricks would be a good depth centre though

I guess we don't have many young LW's so Cooke being signed wouldn't necessarily block the chance of a youngster playing, unless Jensen plays 3rd line RW and Hansen can move over to LW.

Personally though, I'd like to see some younger guys hungry to play slotinto the bottom 6. Hendricks would be a good depth centre though

It would have to be cheap and for the fourth line.

Right now our fourth line is pretty hurting. If we could add Cooke and Hendricks to it, at least we would have some grit.

Cooke has some game left, but he's more likely a fourth liner now rather than a third liner.

It would have to be cheap and for the fourth line.

Right now our fourth line is pretty hurting. If we could add Cooke and Hendricks to it, at least we would have some grit.

Cooke has some game left, but he's more likely a fourth liner now rather than a third liner.

Archived