The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Schneider wanted a trade out of Van

canuckbeliever

Does management throw Schneider under the bus now to make the trade look not as bad?

Honestly, I don't understand how someone, who from all accounts is very analytical, is able to constantly turn this team into a circus side show.

How much drama does this team need? It's up to management to contain and control these issues, and all MG seems to do is add fuel to them.

I thought cory was still getting married? However, watters seems to be giving credence to the kesler sleeping with cory's fiance rumour. I won't believe it till I see kesler show up to training camp divorced and married to cory's fiance. :P

I heard this last week before he was traded. Sounds like there could be something to this........

Does management throw Schneider under the bus now to make the trade look not as bad?

Honestly, I don't understand how someone, who from all accounts is very analytical, is able to constantly turn this team into a circus side show.

How much drama does this team need? It's up to management to contain and control these issues, and all MG seems to do is add fuel to them.

Its pretty sure gillis has better things to do then stop media making up rumors and bs this speculation crap is getting out off hand its time for the media too take some responsibility

Its pretty sure gillis has better things to do then stop media making up rumors and bs this speculation crap is getting out off hand its time for the media too take some responsibility

Well they created this whole circus and everything that comes along with it by making such a poorly planned decision.

And to the people talking about players sleeping with other players wives, shut up. Pretty sure there's a rule on here about talking about players personal lives. Unless you have direct proof, you're just stirring up crap.

The same thing was rumored with Maclean and Brown. Fans in this town are just pathetic. Stay out of the players personal lives.

Archived