The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Schneider wanted a trade out of Van

canuckbeliever

it is amazing the "rumors" you hear from vancouver people/writers. My favourite was the canuck BJ corner at the roxy where you could PAY them to give them a BJ. Whoever starts this crap mustve gotten shoved in lockers a lot in highschool.

Im sure there was an understanding between CS's agent and the canucks that come training camp that the goalie "situation" would be solved. When it became clear to the canucks that Luongo was untradeable the only way for them to solve the issue was to move schenider which they did.

Apparently Kesler was trying, or succeeded, in hooking up with Schnieder's fiancé. That's where this rumour is based off of.

LOOOOOOOL oh boy ... can't he find thousands of other dimes in vvancouver? I don't know mmany girls that wouldn't drop dead for kes... and isn't kes married?

LOOOOOOOL oh boy ... can't he find thousands of other dimes in vvancouver? I don't know mmany girls that wouldn't drop dead for kes... and isn't kes married?

Married? Never stoped some, but I don't think there is anything to the rumor but if its true Ryan should be gone (its classless).

it is amazing the "rumors" you hear from vancouver people/writers. My favourite was the canuck BJ corner at the roxy where you could PAY them to give them a BJ. Whoever starts this crap mustve gotten shoved in lockers a lot in highschool.

Im sure there was an understanding between CS's agent and the canucks that come training camp that the goalie "situation" would be solved. When it became clear to the canucks that Luongo was untradeable the only way for them to solve the issue was to move schenider which they did.

You have a major city with very little major sports teams. What caliber sports writers do you think will be attracted to that sort of thing. 1 Major sports team, a cfl team and a soccer team. Miramon Nuevo wouldn't touch a job writing in Vancouver with a 10 foot pole attached to Ryan Keslers nose.

Perhaps someone can back me up on this, or tell me I'm nuts. Either way: I seem to recall sometime during the draft the commentators mentioning that Schneider admitted he knew Gillis was talking about potentially trading him on Saturday, but didn't expect that anything would actually happen? Might make sense, and explains why Cory felt blindsided by the trade, (because he didn't expect MG to pull the trigger), but not completely shocked by the trade.

Married? Never stoped some, but I don't think there is anything to the rumor but if its true Ryan should be gone (its classless).

If we're kicking out classless pigs then gillis should be gone and everyone who insulted lui over the past two seasons should be gone too.

probably MG using the same twitter account he used to suggest coho had issues so he doesn't look bad.

everyone heard cory's interview, he was shocked and even said he thought he would play his whole career here. he has enough integrity not to lie.

if this was the case he would have just said, well im surprised but not given lou's contract and left it at that...clearly he wasn't expecting or wanting a trade

really growing tired of eastern media turning our franchise into their 'drama' ....its the media creating half of this crap

apples and oranges.

If we're kicking out classless pigs then gillis should be gone and everyone who insulted lui over the past two seasons should be gone too.

I feel like there's someone you're forgetting . . . he always calls Lou the epidemic or the episiotomy r something. Total classless pig. We should kick that prick out too.

Archived