The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Schneider wanted a trade out of Van

canuckbeliever

This is not always true, this is life and people cheat on people. I am not saying it happened, but it easily could have. Kesler is a dynamic personality, Cory not so much.

Ask Jeff Brown.

People make up this kind of crap all the time. It's pathetic. They'd rather their team be a reality show than a sports team.

The same thing was rumored about Carter in Philly when he was traded. Fans always make up crap when a player is traded, like there has to be some deeper reason other than them just being traded.

I think the Kesler rumour and the trade "request" are pure bull made up by people trying to get attention and stir up sensational stories.

First of all Schneider said he was shocked and thought he would play his whole career here. I think Cory Schneider is a much more credible source on Cory Schneider than whoever this Bill Watters guy is.

And the Kesler banging Schneider's girlfriend thing...come on that's the oldest trick in the book. How many times have we heard that rumour before, only with different players.

This is not always true, this is life and people cheat on people. I am not saying it happened, but it easily could have. Kesler is a dynamic personality, Cory not so much.

Ask Jeff Brown.

Easily? Not too sure about the relationships you've been in, but cheating doesn't typically happen 'easily'. Yes, it does happen, but doesn't mean it happens 'easily'.

Having a 'dynamic' personality doesn't mean you are going to cheat on your wife with the fiance of your teammate.

Bill Watters @RealBillWatters

@DarrenDreger I'm not as sure as you are that this has anything to do with the "dressing rpom".

Well if he isn't making this all up, I think he's suggesting that there is something to this Kesler/Cory's fiancé rumour...

I'll believe it when Cory says it.

Even IF it were true I wouldn't be shocked to find out it was to help out Luo. They seem to be mutually supportive of one another and I think that's why Luo wanted out, to make room for Cory. That didn't work so maybe Cory did the same for him. I only wish our fans could take a lesson in being so supportive.

In any case, no reason to hate on the guy. He's a great guy, a damn good goalie and I wish him nothing but the best.

I'll believe it when Cory says it.

Even IF it were true I wouldn't be shocked to find out it was to help out Luo. They seem to be mutually supportive of one another and I think that's why Luo wanted out, to make room for Cory. That didn't work so maybe Cory did the same for him. I only wish our fans could take a lesson in being so supportive.

In any case, no reason to hate on the guy. He's a great guy, a damn good goalie and I wish him nothing but the best.

Wait what? If it's true you think cory let kes bone his fiance to help out lou?

Oh nevermind, you probably just mean if trade request was true, lol, just forgot that was what the original topic was about with these kes rumours. :P

Oh nevermind, you probably just mean if trade request was true, lol, just forgot that was what the original topic was about with these kes rumours. :P

It`s already been established that it`s a baseless rumor. Why continue to spread it?

It's like "well I heard from a friend of a friend who knows this waitress that said that Booth likes to wear women's underwear".

Anyone can make up a rumor to try and sound like they have an inside source.

Yes, I definitely meant a trade request. I don't know anything about their personal lives nor do I want to as it's none of my business.

Archived