The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Schneider wanted a trade out of Van

canuckbeliever

It`s already been established that it`s a baseless rumor. Why continue to spread it?

It's like "well I heard from a friend of a friend who knows this waitress that said that Booth likes to wear women's underwear".

Anyone can make up a rumor to try and sound like they have an inside source.

Only if they're camo!

*lol*

Guest Dasein

Gillis: "I spent more time on our goalie issues over the past year than any other player..."

LMAO DEAD.

• 4 months later...

Every time someone gets traded or wants out; to the media it means someone slept with their wife or they slept with someone other than their wife. Let me tell you if someone had slept with someones wife or vice versa you would know of it. It wouldn't slowly trickle out it would be the equivalent of a bomb going off. This Kesler rumour is just BS.

Not sure Bill Watters is the most credible source but its out there. Id personally take it with a grain of salt

Wasn't it Watters who said the Lou trade was a 100% done deal, just waiting for the lockout to end, according to his sources?

Hey, he was a GM once, for the Leaf's no less. Its not a reporter like Dreger claiming to be an insider. But all guys get speculation / rumour wrong.

Haha incredible! Gillis trying to cover up his mistakes again and shift the blame to the player. What a stand up guy!

Now the truth is reveal and show Gillis was full of crap and all the crap he said abot Hodgson was BS.

Hodgson must be smiling over al this and his redemption.

k. what?

There was nothing between Kesler and anyone's fiancé, from the interview of kes during team usa Olympics orientation he seemed sad that Cory left and that Lu was still here. I can't find the interview on my phone but I'll see if I can find it when I'm home.

Wasn't it Watters who said the Lou trade was a 100% done deal, just waiting for the lockout to end, according to his sources?

Hey, he was a GM once, for the Leaf's no less. Its not a reporter like Dreger claiming to be an insider. But all guys get speculation / rumour wrong.

Watters isn't really the source here - it's Pratt :wacko: putting words in Watters' mouth.

Archived