The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Schneider wanted a trade out of Van

canuckbeliever

I doubt he asked for a trade but i bet if he had it would have been a request to be traded to a north eastern team closer to home.

I think gillis did him a solid trading him there even if there were other offers on the table from the likes of the oilers etc.

either way he is a great goalie and a great character guy hope he has a great career ... (just not as great as Luongos)

We'll soon hear that Schneider had attitude problems and his dad requested a trade.

Bingo. And then three seasons later we'll be seeing half of CDC bashing the guy for the entertainment of perpetuating baseless rumours.

No wonder you're sitting at 21 thumbs up for sayin' it true.

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, I’m not a fan of hockey, I don’t know what happens with what. I just know that Vandirty tore their city apart when the Canucks lost. I was at the Playoffs, only because my then boyfriend bought me the tickets. That’s beside the point, I was at The Roxy. No I don’t go there to hunt for the NHL players, I went there just because I rarely go out, and that’s where my friend Tay was having his birthday. So me and some friends were dancing. This guy comes up, and starts grinding me. I move trying to give him a hint that I’m NOT INTERESTED. He just follows me, and grabs my booty. I finally have enough, I turn and tell him, “CAN’T YOU TAKE THE HINT, I’M NOT INTERESTED, LEAVE ME THE F*&K ALONE” He then says, “It’s funny that you don’t even know who I am”. So I get more annoyed and go sit down and my friend comes up and says, “That’s a pro HOCKEY player…” I didn’t care at that point, he came over to me, dropped his number off. I took it, I know you’re thinking, what a sl*t. I’m not one, but I was curious because I didn’t know who he was. Then I asked a few people…. It was in fact the married father of two Ryan Kesler. I texted him, with a of me to see if he would remember me. He did, and I instantly got a call, and was being pursued, I’d have to be crazy to turn him down. I gave into my weakness, I slept with this guy. I must be one of many, who else? I have screen shots of our text convos and convos recorded. How does he hide this from his wife? He must have more than one

Read more at http://thedirty.com/...Sr4QSlyPhEg8.99

Archived