The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks NOT Expected to be Active in Free Agency - Raymond, Lapierre, Alberts Likely Gone Too

When a team begins icing rookies in a forward fashion it is because they screwed up on their cap,not because they want to.

The American Hockey League is where young men ply their trade before they take a veteran's spot.

The Canucks have never had four lines that can score and hit,never mind two.

The Twins are getting older and a second scoring line is essential for this team's chances this year.

When a team begins icing rookies in a forward fashion it is because they screwed up on their cap,not because they want to.

The American Hockey League is where young men ply their trade before they take a veteran's spot.

The Twins are getting older and a second scoring line is essential for this team's chances this year.

How many goals did the Canucks score last year vs Calgary or Edmonton?

Both of them did not even make the playoffs and the Canucks could not win a single game.

Many juveniles will be cwying in their Canucks jewseys ,wondering what went wong.

It's really a shame that Booth is still injured. Buying him out would be huge. I say trade the guy for whatever you can get. The cap space is too important right now.

Lappy and Alberts are two guys I would love to see back. Raymond, Weise and Sestito should have all been gone. Higgins as well. He's overrated here and has no business being on the 2nd line.

Ps. Booth - Schroeder - Hansen looks like a pretty dirty line.

I said this in another thread but I'll say it again:

We currently have $7,497,222 in cap space. Trade Booth as a cap dump to a team with a good amount of cap space and we'll have $11,747,222, add in Tanev's $2 million and Weise's $750K as suggested and sign Lappy for $1.5 million a year and we're left with the exact same amount we currently have. Plenty of room to sign a guy like Horton, Iginla, or Clowe.

Archived