The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Horvat w/Sedins

Shredder

Now I know it's not his position, but if you guys have seen him play, his ability to control the puck as well as just drop in the middle and place himself in front of the goalie is much what the Sedins need ? There would be a lot more tic tac toe going on instead of cycling until someone gets the msg to drive the net.

Discuss, what players would he fit better with, why, etc

By the time Horvat plays for the Canucks the Sedins won't.

He is 18 and is not NHL ready. He himself said he thinks he still has to work on his skating. At this point the NHL game would be way too fast for him, I mean let's see him in the AHL for a while and see how he plays there.

Maybe in NHL 14.

The Sedins are both just a few years from dominating the National Hockey League and winning the scoring race in consecutive years.

Bo Horvat is still working on his driver's license.

I don't think it's fair for the Twins or for young Bo to try and even think about this.

They won't be retired. They just won't be with the Canucks by the time Horvat plays here. Last year for Sedins in Vancouver folks.

:lol: Good one. Sedins are staying with the Canucks. Don't like it? Go cheer for another team.

They won't be retired. They just won't be with the Canucks by the time Horvat plays here. Last year for Sedins in Vancouver folks.

Hah, no.

Quote me on it. I go on the record July 3rd, 2013 that this will be the Sedins last year here.

:lol: Good one. Sedins are staying with the Canucks. Don't like it? Go cheer for another team.

I like the Sedins, I just believe the next season will be a bad one for the Canucks and the Sedins will go somewhere where they can be second liners on a team with a chance at the cup.

They are heading into their UFA Season and there is absolutely no talk from management about re-signing them. If the Canucks fail this year they will be the scapegoats by management. Nevermind the fact they are surrounded by little talent and no one to protect them.

id be happy to put the 12 million a year into something other than the Sedin Playoff ghosts.

Twins could sign a 2.5-3 million per year extension and give the club a chance to add some playoff type skilled animals to go deep in 2015. Twins could be 3rd line...kesler 2nd.....best way to get a chance at a Cup anytime soon.

Quote me on it. I go on the record July 3rd, 2013 that this will be the Sedins last year here.

lol if someone would quote you everytime you said something trollish or stupid, CDC's server would explode in 2 days.

and you can quote me on it. I go on the record july 4th, 2013

lol if someone would quote you everytime you said something trollish or stupid, CDC's server would explode in 2 days.

and you can quote me on it. I go on the record july 4th, 2013

I'm not afraid to make predictions and I am wrong sometimes but I'm right more than I'm wrong.

Archived