Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everybody Hates Raymond

[Report] Luongo still undecided on returning to Vancouver, exploring options

466 posts in this topic

Does he realize that he only has two options? It's either play or don't report.

He doesn't really have options..unless he wants to sit out

this is getting stupid...

what a disaster

If he doesn't want to play, than we're screwed. Bryz for our #1 goalie

So if he doesn't report and play and we don't pay him does his salary get taken off our books/cap?

If you want to force a player to play for you, that is no good. It will not work out. If Luongo wants out, they will have to deal him. He has every right to want to leave, though I really hope he returns.

I wouldnt take this tweet as truth guys, all he needs is a press conference for an apology, like any human being in his place would

I don't blame him one bit. Management took this goalie situation totally the wrong way and we might end up losing both goalies now

I have never once in my life read anything from that source in this section of the forums. Take that for what it is worth.

If lu is gonna cry about making 7m a year in vancouver let him hold out and rot or tell him to get his agent to get him a deal with another team that the nucks would accept.

No player would accept to play after that.

He's shown far far more class than Roy did in Montreal... hopefully he'll change his mind. If not then I respect his decision.

100% classless organization

First we ran Bure out of town

Now luongo? Aquilini and MG get on your knees u pathetic excuses for human beings.

I hope he returns and sure he will. But people gotta understand his situation. Gillis at the end of it all traded Schneider when he said after the season ended, unlikely Lu will be here and now he says trading Schneider was his plan all along.

As said a 1000 times before, Schneids should have gone 2 years ago when we gotta got some help in the playoffs. Last 2 seasons have been wasted seasons.

?

Yup, big drama queen, no other team wanted him, Gillis tried to help ya, now suck it up and play.