The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Sabres struggling to re-sign Hodgson, fielding offers for him

You don't wanna start with the insults cuz I will run your a$$ into the ground...

Lets see...He wanted time ahead of 2 players he's not as good as here and now he's about to get shipped from Buffalo because he wants top line center money after 2 years in the league?!! You're right...No attitude or ego issue at all. :picard:

BTW-What's Kes supposed to do?!! Say no...I don't want to get paid...Let me take less money?!

You're a joke.

Let me know when Cody scores 40 goals and wins a Selke. Ain't. Gonna. Happen.

You don't wanna start with the insults cuz I will run your a$$ into the ground...

Lets see...He wanted time ahead of 2 players he's not as good as here and now he's about to get shipped from Buffalo because he wants top line center money after 2 years in the league?!! You're right...No attitude or ego issue at all. :picard:

BTW-What's Kes supposed to do?!! Say no...I don't want to get paid...Let me take less money?!

You're a joke.

Let me know when Cody scores 40 goals and wins a Selke. Ain't. Gonna. Happen.

IF that was done out of malice.. which you don't know.. then wtf does that say about the level of maturity that was left in the dressing room after that trade. You aren't complimenting the canucks dressing room by insinuating what you are. Who is the cancer if cody doesn't get traded.. i'd say its the guy with the tape... since we are all making things up.. i bet it was Kes.

IF that was done out of malice.. which you don't know.. then wtf does that say about the level of maturity that was left in the dressing room after that trade. You aren't complimenting the canucks dressing room by insinuating what you are. Who is the cancer if cody doesn't get traded.. i'd say its the guy with the tape... since we are all making things up.. i bet it was Kes.

Archived