Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EternalCanuckFan

2013 Canucks Prospects Camp

Hey everyone,

Didn't see any threads about the Canucks' 2013 Prospects Camp. I believe the camp starts on Sunday, July 7.

So far, it looks like the Canucks have invited Miks Indrasis, Ronald Kenins, and Kyle Hope (link). Not sure what the roster will be but my guess is:

Forwards:

Gaunce

Horvat

Jensen

Shinkaruk

Mallet

Labate

Grenier

Blomstrand

Cassels

Lain

Friesen

Myron

Beattie

Hope (invite)

Indrasis (invite)

Kenins (invite)

Defense:

Corrado

Subban

McEneny

Hutton

McNally

Cederholm

Williamson

Liberati

Goal:

Cannata (not sure if he's not allowed due to # of pro games played)

Please update if there's any wrong info. Thanks!

Kyle Hope, interesting. He must have impressed Totarella at the NYR camp he attended, paterns his game after Andrew Shaw...some thing we're missing and in your face type of player

I'm excited to see what the Latvians can do in the tournament. Kyle Hope was really fun to watch in the OHL playoffs last year. Other than that the invitees don't really excite/interest me that much.

By my count the Canucks have about 10-12 contracts left to hand out (after accounting for Tanev, Weise, an additional reserve forward and an additional reserve defenceman - depending on how many reserves they will carry). This also will depend on which prospects currently without contracts receive contracts this summer (prime candidates being Horvat and Shinkaruk unless any of our college prospects turn pro early).

Bo Horvat has control of the Canucks twitter account @VanCanucks. He is taking questions with #askboho hashtag

any invitee to camp has their room and board taken care of for sure and probably airfare as well for just about all of them

Hmmmm, I wonder how many of them are still in school though.

Full list of attendees, really hope Indrasis impresses. Cody Sylvester could be interesting too

July613_devroster1.jpgJuly613_devroster2.jpg

Anyone know if these are open training sessions for people to view? I would love to hear people's observations if anyone is in attendance.